Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mooktastical posted:

I thought the "home" 'she' got kicked out of was that robot sex fetish site?

Go post a sexbot thread in D&D and you'll never know the difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Getting kicked out of d&d is like getting kicked out of a garbage dump, you wouldn't really want to be there anyway

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Eonwe posted:

Getting kicked out of d&d is like getting kicked out of a garbage dump, you wouldn't really want to be there anyway

eonwe pls come back to dnd, the israel palestine conflict thread desperately needs your unique perspective

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Eonwe posted:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Friendly Humour posted:

eonwe pls come back to dnd, the israel palestine conflict thread desperately needs your unique perspective

I made the only good DnD thread back whent hey mixed up the mods and GiPs mod was running the show.

Israeli K/D Appreciation Station 4 lyf

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Jessica, I am really bummed out that you didn't give us an opinion re the picture that Yossarian and me posted here.

angel_munoz
Apr 29, 2016

by Shine
jessica was a good lay but jeff k is fukin gay irl and actually believes in claiming womyn or some such poo poo

this dood does not fathom the power of gaiia because of his mom and dad that both religiously vote harper

kill urself watch ur wiener kid brother get fired from his job human being

<3 jessica always she and i forgave each other for this poo poo years ago and even considered dating again

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Friendly Humour posted:

"Hamas launched another series of rocket attacks but there were no confirmed Israeli casualties."

"lol im glad of it"

Yeah dnd really could use some shitposting. Everyone's so tight-assed.

ArmadilloConspiracy
Jan 15, 2010

JessicaDupre posted:

Let me come down to your level for a minute, you obsolete 1980s-style bugbot: people like you will always act on their assumptions and ignore what they don't want to believe. I could imagine all kinds of things about you, like maybe you live in your mom's basement and the closest you've ever come to a woman is a blow-up doll. Do I say them? No. Because while they seem to be true based on your behavior here, you might be completely different from the constant irritant I see on this thread. That probably means I'm not suited for this place. I gave it a shot, though.

You must see so many amazing things from atop that high horse. Please continue to post about why you are the better person here; you will without a doubt hit a point where we all realize the error of our ways and venerate you as the noble internet martyr you so clearly are. It definitely doesn't make you seem absurd, self-centered, and divorced from reality.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Write a blogpost and blow this Something Awful conspiracy against women WIDE OPEN, wider opener than a sexbot's taken-apart mechanical vagina

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

angel_munoz posted:

jessica was a good lay but jeff k is fukin gay irl and actually believes in claiming womyn or some such poo poo

this dood does not fathom the power of gaiia because of his mom and dad that both religiously vote harper

kill urself watch ur wiener kid brother get fired from his job human being

<3 jessica always she and i forgave each other for this poo poo years ago and even considered dating again

shut the gently caress up dare

angel_munoz
Apr 29, 2016

by Shine
im glad alex admit to being a robot in this thread it took a great weight off my shoulder etc

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
how are your kids doing dare?

angel_munoz
Apr 29, 2016

by Shine

That Robot posted:

shut the gently caress up dare

O LOOK AT THE loving TIMING RIGHT ON TIME U SEE

and then ppl wonder y i would never get on vent with anemix and u and fett

last time i did this NON QUIT TRIBES FOREVER

"˙ou will never run with the wolves nonreg cuz ur fat LOL "~in response to calling skillz a retard

angel_munoz
Apr 29, 2016

by Shine

Smash it Smash hit posted:

how are your kids doing dare?

dunno dont care

i offered paternity and love she has her own plans ive accepted that

nera flat out killed one with some kind of metal claw and got the privilege of being unconscious and later STONED off high dose valium during the whole thing

i had to loving hold her hand\

\i had to watch

she slept

gently caress U

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
whats your usual K/D ratio versus bots on tribes 2? mine is usually like 2v1 on hardest setting

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

JessicaDupre posted:

Let me come down to your level for a minute, you obsolete 1980s-style bugbot: people like you will always act on their assumptions and ignore what they don't want to believe. I could imagine all kinds of things about you, like maybe you live in your mom's basement and the closest you've ever come to a woman is a blow-up doll. Do I say them? No. Because while they seem to be true based on your behavior here, you might be completely different from the constant irritant I see on this thread. That probably means I'm not suited for this place. I gave it a shot, though.

Insulting goons doesn't really work. We insult each other constantly as a form of inoculation. Fighting goons en masse is like fighting a giant tub of pudding. When you're done the amorphous blob looks pretty much the same as when you started, but now you're all sticky.

If you want to post with nice goons I'd suggest the E/N subforum. The mods there don't allow so much mean posting. Honestly posting about the stresses of growing up with a successful dad or whatever would have gone over better in E/N than D&D. http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=214

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Facebook Aunt posted:

Insulting goons doesn't really work. We insult each other constantly as a form of inoculation. Fighting goons en masse is like fighting a giant tub of pudding. When you're done the amorphous blob looks pretty much the same as when you started, but now you're all sticky.

If you want to post with nice goons I'd suggest the E/N subforum. The mods there don't allow so much mean posting. Honestly posting about the stresses of growing up with a successful dad or whatever would have gone over better in E/N than D&D. http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=214

Yeah go down there and tell them about getting fingerblasted by your weather bunny mom, they'll eat that poo poo up.

angel_munoz
Apr 29, 2016

by Shine

Smash it Smash hit posted:

whats your usual K/D ratio versus bots on tribes 2? mine is usually like 2v1 on hardest setting

quake botz r much better to practice on

my borther teach me this

the new intersectional cadie/deep mind bots modeled after dare/that robot gamestyle r gonna be 1337 as fuk tho and probably unbeatable in a team setting :-D

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

angel_munoz posted:

dunno dont care

i offered paternity and love she has her own plans ive accepted that

nera flat out killed one with some kind of metal claw and got the privilege of being unconscious and later STONED off high dose valium during the whole thing

i had to loving hold her hand\

\i had to watch

she slept

gently caress U

harsh dude

angel_munoz
Apr 29, 2016

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll-lia-FEIY

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
How is Tribes Formed?

How is tribes formed?

How Dare get pragnent?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Jessica just so you know pretending to be a woman on SA IS punishable by death by the Pussy Cartel

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Jess is just "pullin a Skylark" as it's known around here.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Rape Stink posted:

Skylark is super funny though

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Rape Stink posted:

Doin' a Gunchicka too.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

CharlestonJew posted:

Jessica just so you know pretending to be a woman on SA IS punishable by death by the Pussy Cartel

we're getting our torches and pitchforks ready

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Rape Stink posted:

so skylark is a dude? lol

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

criscodisco posted:

Yeah go down there and tell them about getting fingerblasted by your weather bunny mom, they'll eat that poo poo up.

is adama's real name Esquire? is he a little turd?

this post calls out to me with its splendid majesty

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That Robot posted:

so skylark is a dude? lol

I've heard Literally A Bird is a man.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Darth123123 posted:

I've heard Literally A Bird is a man.

Literally A Bird is A Bird. Literally. A. Bird.

They don't waste our time pretending to be someone else unlike a sartain person I need not mention in this thread.

Oh, BTW Jessica Dupre: This poo poo post is funnier than anything you've written so far on these the SA forums of the internet.

Jessica Dupre the Supre Dooper Broken Brain'd Party Pooper.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Haro everynyan. How arr yuu. I wish I were uh berrd

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Al Cowens posted:

Haro everynyan. How arr yuu. I wish I were uh berrd

Be the birb you wish to see in the world -Gandhi.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Can't help but imagine that this chick prob could have been a mod a year or two ago

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

angel_munoz posted:

quake botz r much better to practice on

my borther teach me this

the new intersectional cadie/deep mind bots modeled after dare/that robot gamestyle r gonna be 1337 as fuk tho and probably unbeatable in a team setting :-D

i watch this every day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lxIYNrpaPo

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
jessica

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
What are males?

Facebook Aunt