Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

8 track betamax posted:

It's the round circle thing you hold in your hands and turn to make the car go left. Or right!

This is also true. Cars are very confusing sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

8 track betamax posted:

It's the round circle thing you hold in your hands and turn to make the car go left. Or right!

:madmax:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

times like these i feel like these forums have descended into some kind of crazy acid hell-world

it's these times i like the forums best

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
it's times like these you learn to love again

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I've been a very good boy with a squeeky clean rap sheet. Can Windows98 give me a six hour probe to pop my bad boy cherry???

edit: drat! I'm too late. :(

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Apr 23, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

dog buttz posted:

I've been a very good boy with a squeeky clean rap sheet. Can Windows98 give me a six hour probe to pop my bad boy cherry???

edit: drat! I'm too late. :(

head over to the GBS embassy in byob and i'll hook you up

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

is he not a mod anymore? I wanted a commemorative probation from him :smith:

Edit: I wanna start a probation collection. Get a probation from every mod :buddy:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Best mod we ever had.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im gonna use this thread as my blog now in order to give it new purpose. always remembere to recycle

hi thsi is my blog. i am very happy to have started this blog. today a did a bunch of lighting work on my thesis today which was pretty fun and got a cool result i cant show it but whatever. i entered a super smash bros tournament thats goign to be held on friday and I wish to practice my Bowser but my wifi hasnt been working in eons so I cant do taht at least online. theres a cash rpize to be won sicne it's pay to enter i hope i win. i hope my forums crush will notice me one day ok thats all for today [/End]

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
for real admins bring back GBS IKs

I know you're mad and embarrassed about social vegan's hijinks the last time you tried this but that was funny as gently caress

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

speaking of recycling i hope the mods remember to sticky this thread again when windows98 resurfaces because i don't want to have to welcome him again

it's a waste of this forum's limited threadspace

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

for real admins bring back GBS IKs

I know you're mad and embarrassed about social vegan's hijinks the last time you tried this but that was funny as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Idiot Kings are like the Ferrari of retarded forum posters. They require a lot to run but oh boy do they spontaneously combust in the most entertaining way.

• Locked thread