Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
what have you loving done, Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Zzulu posted:

Didn't he kill a kid with a shovel or something?

assaulted

it was the car he killed someone with iirc

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Zzulu posted:

did mods know?

obviously

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the last time this happened it was with Professor Shark, and was an accident, so I'm going to hope thats also the case here

it's not that I don't like you W98 but for your sake and ours this is not a good idea

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the weird thing is he's still on charity probation but I do think you can still access mod abilities while on it, you just cant post

I eagerly await his El Spider style meltdown where he uses the probation reason field to post replies

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

LadyAmbien posted:

This guy's got the stuff!

you've got some explaining to do lol

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Business Gorillas posted:

ive been slowly transcending into byob and its a cool place for the gibbis posters to take their ironies off and hang out

check in at the gbs embassy for further instruction

I fear I must decline

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Professor Tomtom posted:

If I murder someone with a shovel can I become a mod too?

You have to murder W98 with a shovel its highlander rules

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont know if anyone noticed, but there are 3 "windows 98s" in the modlist. i suspect there is forums fuckery afoot :raise:

by jove, holmes you're right

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
is ladyambien just getting back at us for the town hall thread

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
oh W98 is just an IK? well, bully! hit me with a six-hour shovel then

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
also re: LAB asking Lowtax to warn them about things, his own wife didn't know she'd be modding GBS until he told her immediately after making it so, so lol @ thinking you're going to rate forewarning

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Apr 23, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you know, while the prospect of Windows 98 as a mod is alarming, having him as an IK would have been fine - if you'd just, you know, made an announcement to that effect so people knew what was going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
for real admins bring back GBS IKs

I know you're mad and embarrassed about social vegan's hijinks the last time you tried this but that was funny as gently caress

• Locked thread