Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Nice to see the forum embrace accelerationism. :regd08:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

our haircuts are kind of similar (mine's better)

The jungvolk cut is a classic.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Hi Lowtax, I know you're under no real obligation to tell your modmin team anything at any time, but it'd be cool if you could give us heads up when you do things like this so we don't find out about decisions that directly affect the rest of us via weird mass avatar purchases, apparently.

Thanks,
LAB

How is it directly affecting you?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Why is that bird dude freaking the gently caress out over some AVs, I just don't get it? He didn't even get one.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

make me mod of whatever forum LAB/Larb is in charge of i'm already a parrot and my name is larb

I think their's is a parakeet too so you're already higher on the pecking order. It just logical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Beekeeping and You posted:

ok i did some digging and i found where the vehicular manslaughter claims come from lol

soooo yea, take that as you will

E: ok i'm going to stop posting these b/c there's a lot but here

People make poo poo up on the internet?! You are loving kidding me! Thanks for breaking this story wide open. That is some impressive investigative work there.

• Locked thread