Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
yeeeeea Win :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

ive been slowly transcending into byob and its a cool place for the gibbis posters to take their ironies off and hang out

check in at the gbs embassy for further instruction

wow that looks fun

gonna wait for my new av before i say hi tho u know what they say about 1st impressions

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Smash it Smash hit posted:

what do they say?!

i was asking you

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

first quarter numbers looking strong good work everyone

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

The code in this avatar is so hosed up, it makes YOSPOS want to gently caress their computers and cum in them.

is there any idea who was behind it or how much they spent leaving passive aggressive notes on yalls windshields

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm assuming Windows 98 did it for the same reason he posts: a desperate need for negative attention. But nobody actually knows, no.

im really quite sure he didnt and thinking that he did in any way is just silly

when i asked who did it i meant was it user demonachizer again, who spent $1000 in the gbs charity drive to probate windows last month

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hi admins mods etc i told win i'd help him contact yall about :ducksiren:why is windows demodded :ducksiren:

Windows can't post it himself bc of that charity probation he's still on, and im not sure why yall would mod someone but not remove the probe but anyway

Win says: he's received no communication at all from anyone at any point. nothing when he was modded, nor from the PMs he's sent since then, no contact from no one. which is why im not PMing im posting

Win says: a few hours ago, three copies of his name were listed on the gbs mods list, then later the extra 2 copies of his name were gone from the list, then after that his buttons were gone, then he was removed from list

anyway would one of yall admins or whoever please PM him with whatever's going on and also please try to not fold spindle or multilate any other gbs mods today they are good people and we value them thanks~

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Apr 23, 2016

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i dont like it when gbs mods go missing with no explanation this isnt the first

it happened to star war betamax a while back and i thought maybe he got tired of us not being funny and found a nice drug habit instead but turns out it was an accident and they fixed it but he came back with fleas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Nooner posted:

windows98 is a nice guy and he even found a real life beanie baby from my av that he is goingto mail me from all the way across the country which is a very nice thing for a person who I've never met irl to do. I give him a good joshing every once in a while but I think he is good people (:

as always nooner knows whats up because he is a good judge of character and good people himself

i like to tease windows as much as anyone but he takes it in stride and good cheer and i respect him for his chillness and approachable demeanor they are good qualities in people and shitpost pals

• Locked thread