Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
what i do is fry my own burgs and then use sriracha as if it were ketchup. takes like 10 minutes or less in total

toast the buns too

buying fast food is for fools

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Other Barry posted:

that fact that you live in kenosha is even sadder than this thead

I know. :smith: I'm slowly trying to kill myself with ANGER BURGS!!!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Pennywise, people do give a gently caress about you so I hope you stop chasing your crap fast food with cases of Miller Lite. Come back to the weight loss thread and do not stray from there.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Louisiana Hot sauce is the only hot sauce I live intensely. It makes everything better. .... Except pesto dishes

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Here is everything I ordered. This burger is a badass.

I know what that cover smells like.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

HungryMedusa posted:

Pennywise, people do give a gently caress about you so I hope you stop chasing your crap fast food with cases of Miller Lite. Come back to the weight loss thread and do not stray from there.

Uh oh. Caught red bun handed. I was supposed to start up MMA again this week..... but instead got drunk and ate poo poo food. Tomorrow I'll stop that and get back in the gym next week.

I tend to post more in GBS the more drunk and depressed I am. Seems pretty par for the course though.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

GORDON posted:

I know what that cover smells like.

It was in a box too so I didn't care to starch it and restore it's former glory.

It smells like pain and sadness.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
OP sorry but your handle is trash.

Sorry

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Also your av. Just a bad package.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mozi posted:

if you eat too much spicy food it hurts and you might get a hemorrhoid :(

if you're weak of butt, maybe

I've got a lot of loving stupid problems but at least having a weak rear end in a top hat is not one of them

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

HungryMedusa posted:

listen to the nice lady

if you're going to cheat at least get some five guys and some good beer

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

It was in a box too so I didn't care to starch it and restore it's former glory.

It smells like pain and sadness.

I had to move my black cadillacs from one room to another recently.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

i'm retarded

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Ill Peripheral posted:

OP sorry but your handle is trash.

Sorry

Breaker breaker channel 11. Ill Peripheral, this is Pennywise but my trucker name is Sea Bass. Copy that handle trash. 10-4, square, and divide by x.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Breaker breaker channel 11. Ill Peripheral, this is Pennywise but my trucker name is Sea Bass. Copy that handle trash. 10-4, square, and divide by x.

YEEeeesss :q:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I didn't specify what x was. Everyone here knows it though. It's your mom. Specifically her legs.

I divide that poo poo all the time. Then I have myself a mean burger.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I was wondering why my mom was dead and quartered last time I went to visit

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
How many do you think you could eat in one sitting? I am willing to front you a bk gift card if you commit to an amusingly high number

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I ated this burg about a week ago. There was nothing outright unlikeable about it. It wasn't spicy; it brought no rage. It was the bun that weirded me out. Apparently the bun had hot sauce in it, but for all I could see it was just red food colouring, which truth be told weirded me out. 3/10, would probably just not bother.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

How many do you think you could eat in one sitting? I am willing to front you a bk gift card if you commit to an amusingly high number

Don't know about op but I will eat five for the gift card! That's like 4 lbs!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Its a deal. Pls video or at least photo document the results

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Serviette posted:

I ated this burg about a week ago. There was nothing outright unlikeable about it. It wasn't spicy; it brought no rage. It was the bun that weirded me out. Apparently the bun had hot sauce in it, but for all I could see it was just red food colouring, which truth be told weirded me out. 3/10, would probably just not bother.

Yeah, they claim that the bun has hot sauce in it. I tasted nothing. It looks like fake red velvet cake and the only thing it did was turn my poo poo red.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OctoberBlues posted:

Don't know about op but I will eat five for the gift card! That's like 4 lbs!

Toxx it yo.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I had a hemorrhoid once. It was like a tiny angry knot right on my balloon knot

what sort of god allows this

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Now eat a t long James silvers!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what the gently caress did you do to your avatar betamax? Where's the loving DOG BETAMAX

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

8 track betamax posted:

Now eat a t long James silvers!

There is a Lang John's Slivers in the next city over. I'm far too lazy to get fast food fish though.

SE Wisconsin is filled with a bunch of Catholics though (I'm supposed to be one, don't tell my mom. She is Irish. She knows though. They always know.)

Anyway, there is a fish fry every Friday at every bar/restaurant out here. It's not good. Deep fried cod or some other poo poo. Tarter sauce, and maybe some coleslaw and fries. Everyone loves it. I don't get it. Fish and chips our brothers across the Atlantic would say. gently caress that.

Gimme a medium rare ahi tuna or any type of salmon and I'm good to go.

Those dirty Midwestern heathens.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Zzulu posted:

what the gently caress did you do to your avatar betamax? Where's the loving DOG BETAMAX

Evidently the person who gave him that forgot to shop out the "baby" out of Stupid Baby.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
My poop's always red.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Tony Homo posted:

Evidently the person who gave him that forgot to shop out the "baby" out of Stupid Baby.

Rude and hurtfull

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
~goes to burger king ironically~

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ok, drank too much again and woke up at 4pm.

Not getting an ANGRE burger. Must stop killing my body. Although.... Taco Bell sounds kinda good right now.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Ok, drank too much again and woke up at 4pm.

Not getting an ANGRE burger. Must stop killing my body. Although.... Taco Bell sounds kinda good right now.

Just get the angriest items from the menu and don't forget to take pictures and post them here!

Looking forward to your review!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got the taco bell. Nothing spicy, but you can always make it ANGRY with FIRE sauce!!! :supaburn:

I got the number 10, which is the cheesy gordita crunch, did some upgrading, and got a cheesy roll up as well. I'm eating once today (and NOT drinking), so might as well get all of my calories in one shot before I return to my healthy poo poo tomorrow.

The cheesy roll up. Looks unassuming.

But BAM!!! It's filled with cheese!

Hmmm.... it's not spicy though. Let's make it ANGRY!!!

Woah, look how ANGRY that is now! It doesn't even have angry in the name, but I made it ANGRY! I hold the power of the sun in my hands. Too much power for one man. :ohdear:

A doritos taco. Nuff said. Look at how eloquently it's put together. I feel like I'm eating at a 5 star restaurant and not sitting on my couch alone with a single tear rolling down my cheek.

And finally, the cheesy gordita thing. Add some fire sauce.... and now it's ANGRY. Super.... loving.... ANGRY.

I hate myself. :smith:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
So proud of you right now

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i haven't had taco bell since probably 2000. do their hot sauces still taste like vinegar+salt+piss?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Hot sauce is hotter than the Fire sauce, I never understood that

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
^^^ I disagree. Dude, it has FIRE in the name. It must taste like the fires of Mount Doom.

Xaris posted:

i haven't had taco bell since probably 2000. do their hot sauces still taste like vinegar+salt+piss?

Yes, but that helps to hide the flavor of the taco bell that you are eating.

And I didn't get "hot" sauce. I got FIRE sauce motherfucker!!! :colbert:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I accidentally auto banned trying to post a food thread a while back too. Happens to the best of us. And now the worst of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

thathonkey posted:

I accidentally auto banned trying to post a food thread a while back too. Happens to the best of us. And now the worst of us.

yeah i was trying to do a hot sauce thread since goons have insane opinions on hot sauces for INRI's competition and thought i was being clever using the HOT tag. i'm a idiot fucker retard and forgot that was the auto-ban tag

• Locked thread