Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pog boyfriend posted:

i like mobas but all of the game developers randomly adding moba styled gameplay to online games that have nothing to do with it is bad to me

MOBA modes in games that aren't really designed to really work like a moba in the other modes is always so retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

anyone who prefers a 45 minute game with a 10 minute setup time over jumping into a quick couple rounds of ctf/deathmatch/whatever deserves a bullet punched into their head by DK while he's taking a poo poo.

I agree but unfortunately MOBAs are one of the few competitive MP games with big communities at the moment... If Quake Live/the handful of Quake clones had a lot of people playing them with acceptable ping I would be playing those isntead

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Sigh...everyone is playing this lovely game so I guess I have to as well.

Its the cross you have to bear if you want to play games with your friends instead of alone.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

So are fighting games but they're easier, and more exciting

They're easier but you need to be way better at reflexes and such.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MOBAs would be fine if the people playing them bothered to learn how to play it instead of getting super mad at everyone since they don't know what's going on even though they've played a billion hours

• Locked thread