Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

ColoradoCleric posted:

developers should remove deathmatch and team deathmatch so people are forced to actually play objective game modes

Doomsday pits BLU against RED, with only one team getting the honor of transporting a suitcase nuke full of recalled Mann Co. Australium to American monkeynaut Poopy Joe’s rocket, so he can blast off and hunt down Soviet space chimp Vladimir Bananas. It's the same spirit of competitive enterprise that stalled the moon landing by three years when Buzz Aldrin suplexed Neil Armstrong into a pile of folding chairs at Astromania '69! Both teams will attempt to get the necessary fuel up a preposterously slow-moving elevator and into Poopy Joe’s Australium-powered rocket to the stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

I don't understand why MOBAs are so popular when they're so mechanically dense and every game takes forever to play.

Its playing sports but on the computer

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

I work full time. *first piece of Normie Triforce starts glowing* I have a girlfriend! *second piece glows* I LOVE MOBAS!!!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

• Locked thread