Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Dramatically runs from thread crying, steps on rake, knocked over into pile of horse poop, has stroke that paralyzed left side of face, dick flies off and gets eaten by stray dog.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

8 track betamax posted:

Just remembered about how Patton Oswald wife is dead! Dead!!! Holy guacamole that's some funny poo poo

She died, and she's never going to not be dead. It's a well u can go back to over and over. :xd:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
For the rest of your life when you mention Ghostbusters you are going to have to clarify that you are referring to the movie from the 80s and this is absolutely devastating to you.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
patton oswalt is a hero

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Dylan McKay posted:

patton oswalt is a hero

He certainly consumed too many hero's, this is for certain. I am talking about the sandwich fyi

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I'm just glad that everyone is getting into the spirit of this thread, where we try to be the most terrible pieces of poo poo possible for no reason at all.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Guy Mann posted:

For the rest of your life when you mention Ghostbusters you are going to have to clarify that you are referring to the movie from the 80s and this is absolutely devastating to you.

the thing situation is worse

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

I'm just glad that everyone is getting into the spirit of this thread, where we try to be the most terrible pieces of poo poo possible for no reason at all.

You know what the most horrible piece of poo poo is? Patton Oswalt's twitter account. All he does is make bad tweets about Hillary and Gynobusters or whatever they're calling it now.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Guy Mann posted:

who is this person that you are referring to

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm a man who talks about ghostbusters with some frequency *does a different, equally implausible thing*

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

tenspott posted:

You know what the most horrible piece of poo poo is? Patton Oswalt's twitter account. All he does is make bad tweets about Hillary and Gynobusters or whatever they're calling it now.

why do you read tweets that get you so riled up? I don't go around reading Ben Stein's or whatever conservative persons tweets. I know they would irritate me.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ork of Fiction posted:

There is a reason: Patton is fat and he may or may not be funny. That's reason enough.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

patton oswalt gaslighted a totally harmless guy seemingly without even watching his video.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

patton oswalt gaslighted a totally harmless guy seemingly without even watching his video.

Did what to who?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
:chloe:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Groovelord Neato posted:

And with this post you are now King of the White People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sid_jtqrtww

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

i don't know what you're talking about, but i don't think you can effectively gaslight someone about an internet video

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i guess it's more accurate to say he joined in the gaslighting.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i like how his wife is dead, haha

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

it's probably the funnest part of this, the fact that she died; it's pretty funny, because she's dead while i'm still alive and kickin it

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

FLAWLESS POST

BRUTALITY!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
george patton died of his injuries in a car crash mere moments after recovering the spear of destiny. coincidence??

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

if the rest of his family also died?- it'd be the best

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Hustlin Floh posted:

There is a reason: Patton is fat and he may or may not be funny. That's reason enough.

I don't really need a reason, but I'm going to pretend that he was one of the prison guards who beat my birth mother to death. Just turn his fat little body into like a voodoo doll for hate.

DROWN IN RAT poo poo YOU loving MONG-FACED RETARD!!! PATTON OSWALD CAN CHOKE ON HIS OWN SEVERED COCK AND I HOPE HIS FAMILY GETS TORTURED TO DEATH BY GHOST BUSTERS AND ALSO HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, THE FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE AND CURRENT POLITICAL CANDIDATE FOR THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
We really need a twitter slam dunk insult thread.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

why do you read tweets that get you so riled up? I don't go around reading Ben Stein's or whatever conservative persons tweets. I know they would irritate me.

Oswalt's tweets are worse than that black scientist's. I can't remember his name but his tweets look like good writing compared to Patton Oswalt's.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
He woek up next to his dead wife and cried for like a week, then got back on to the Twitter to make posts because that's important too. Moral: his wife is DEAD!!! :slick:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
How did you weirdos makes sixteen pages of posts about this

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

tenspott posted:

Oswalt's tweets are worse than that black scientist's. I can't remember his name but his tweets look like good writing compared to Patton Oswalt's.

neil degrasse tyson?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

you don't seem to understand sheep... he's even worse then a black scientist.. he deserves this

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

8 track betamax posted:

He certainly consumed too many hero's, this is for certain. I am talking about the sandwich fyi

He is fat, you see...

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Sheep-Goats posted:

No idea, but get u sum.

Hey Patton Oswaltd!! I hope you get your fat head stuck in som railings and then a dog comes and eats your butt also all of this is on camera somehow and everyone's watching and lauging @ u!!!

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
patton oswalt is smart and incredibly insightful imo and i could talk about him forever

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
gently caress Patton Oswood!! I will never forgive him!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The best thing Passion Oswalt did was be the Shrimp Doctor in the Tim and Eric sketch Beaver Boys

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ork of Fiction posted:

gently caress Patton Oswood!! I will never forgive him!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's a lot of love in this thread you guys.

• Locked thread