Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

JediTalentAgent posted:

If 2016 gets any worse, Tupac, Andy Kaufman, Bruce Lee and DB Cooper are all going to have to come out of hiding and admit they've all been alive for years just to offset some of this.

what about elvis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Three Olives posted:

Just FYI if something bad happens to someone you don't know you don't have to feel obligated to pretend to feel bad about it.

I do feel bad for the guy cause I've seen him like talk once so I know its a real person and then now I have mental image of him screaming no over and over holding his dead wifes body in like total panic despair screaming . I feel bad about that and yea I don't know him at all

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I know how he feels, my cat died recently.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Three Olives posted:

Just FYI if something bad happens to someone you don't know you don't have to feel obligated to pretend to feel bad about it.

I certainly wouldn't feel bad about it if something happened to you

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Boywhiz88 posted:

Patton Oswalt went to sleep thinking today couldn't be as big of a bummer as yesterday. today was gonna be great, people were going to see his new special. He was probably going to celebrate. Now he has a dead wife and a motherless 7yo daughter.
Plus he suffers from depression so I can't think this will help

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Three Olives posted:

Ha ha I feel nothing! NOTHING!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Three Olives posted:

I actually have empathy for people though it doesnt matter who you are losing your spouse would be very hard ):

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Three Olives posted:

Empathy is powerful. If you had a wife, you would understand.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

You will never know love as you are a poor degenerate human being

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Three Olives posted:

surprisingly some people have empathy and can picture themselves in other people's situations you absolutely horrible little turd

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Three Olives has no empathy and is a horrible human being.

He loathes people less fortunate than him. He calls the cops on homeless people who aren't doing anything wrong. He wishes he could get his neighbors evicted because he doesn't like the color of their curtains.

And then there's this: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3124556

So gently caress him, his dog, and his Keurig.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Coming soon to Salon:

"What Patton Oswalt got wrong about grieving for the dead mother of his child"

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

Three Olives has no empathy and is a horrible human being.

He loathes people less fortunate than him. He calls the cops on homeless people who aren't doing anything wrong. He wishes he could get his neighbors evicted because he doesn't like the color of their curtains.

And then there's this: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3124556

So gently caress him, his dog, and his Keurig.

:agreed:

This is a shame because Mrs. Oswald's wife wrote about cold cases, usually murders, and put in hundreds of hours of legitimate useful research.

I wonder what will happen to the Golden State killer theory now that she is gone.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Jfc I used to think the three olives hate was kind of band wagony but but that he's straight up confessed being a sociopath (implying if you do know someone you have to pretend) I'm understanding a lot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Jfc I used to think the three olives hate was kind of band wagony but but that he's straight up confessed being a sociopath (implying if you do know someone you have to pretend) I'm understanding a lot

as someone who has a window adjacent to a pool I can understand his dislike of children causing a ruckus and carrying on and such but you gotta feel bad for someone who lost their partner in life ):

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Nooner posted:

as someone who has a window adjacent to a pool I can understand his dislike of children causing a ruckus and carrying on and such but you gotta feel bad for someone who lost their partner in life ):

oh jesus i forgot about that. he lives like on the 10th floor and he can barely hear kids in the pool and it infuriates him.

he's also a huge hypocrite. he think the suburbs should be dozed over and everyone should live in high rise project style apartments but he rents a house in the suburbs (that his family gave him)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

notZaar posted:

I know how he feels, my cat died recently.

lol I feel really bad for Oswalt but this was funny also sorry if your cat actually died

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Patton Oswald doesn't deserve this poo poo.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Three Olives posted:

I agree. Too bad to be him (and her LOL!), I guess, but I know nothing about these two people. I assume they're rich americans living in some gated community with no homeless people around.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Can you guys spell his name right please jesus

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Microwaves Mom posted:

what about elvis?

Madonna is so dying in November.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Celluloid Sam posted:

Can you guys spell his name right please jesus

it doesn't matter, he'll now turn into an alcoholic and never work again.

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time
Fuuuuck.

Martin Luther Kink
Oct 17, 2004
Barroom Hero
Reading all of this hurts my chest.

e: wjat does that mean?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

are we entirely sure fatso didn't roll over and smother her?

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
Now Patton can smoke weed again, bang a bunch of hot chicks, let his kids do whatever and become junkies/stripperjunkies and just generally live the american dream.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's important that the dream begins with the nightmare of you asking where mom is one Friday morning and being told she's dead

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Patton Oswalt is funny and good and I need to watch that special.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
That is sad as hell no matter how you feel about the guy. Think of the kid.

I'm guessing she was either the technically-not-an-addict-becuse-she-had-prescriptions kind of person and just depressed her nervous system too much, or it was a random-rear end health thing.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Rat tat dooty.

Picture skeleton gif here okay

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

He has at least one kid too, right?

How do parents react when they find their spouse dead next to them in the morning, and their children are just down the hall? How do you manage your own grief and shock while trying to remain strong for your kid?

An experience I wouldn't wish on anyone :(

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

He has at least one kid too, right?

How do parents react when they find their spouse dead next to them in the morning, and their children are just down the hall? How do you manage your own grief and shock while trying to remain strong for your kid?

An experience I wouldn't wish on anyone :(

a good third of his comedy is about his wife and/or his kid, this is such a loving bummer, I feel bad for the guy.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
i care about this WAY more than prince

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Nice recall. I hope she didn't get raped by the stove the night before.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Three Olives posted:

quotin' dis for whatever sort of subpoena SA is gonna get in the landmark legal case "a bunch of stabbed hobos V 3O"

i wonder how many people on the forums are sociopaths for reals

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dave_Indeed posted:

I don't hate him because he's an insanely liberal person, I hate him because he's such a oval office about it.

Sorry bout ur wife tho, poo poo sucks.

he's a liberal? what;s a liberal?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

oh jesus i forgot about that. he lives like on the 10th floor and he can barely hear kids in the pool and it infuriates him.

he's also a huge hypocrite. he think the suburbs should be dozed over and everyone should live in high rise project style apartments but he rents a house in the suburbs (that his family gave him)

Three Olives posted:

Why would you leave the babies alive? They are loving annoying and you aren't even allowed to shake them anymore to shut them up.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

quotin' dis for whatever sort of subpoena SA is gonna get in the landmark legal case "a bunch of stabbed hobos V 3O"

i wonder how many people on the forums are sociopaths for reals

everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Three Olives posted:

Give it up. You'll never reclaim your GBS throne, no matter how many tryhard edgy posts you make.

• Locked thread