Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Guavanaut posted:

Quite a lot in parts of Africa, because they make a special effort to be terrible there.

There appears to be something of a fundamental disparity between the anti-LGBT people in the US (mostly religious based, believe being gay is a bad moral choice) and the anti-LGBT people in Europe (often some flavor of generic far-right shithead, believe being gay is a genetic aberration) that means that they don't usually directly help one another out, but they do sometimes unwittingly end up helping the other side by accident, or vice versa. The best example I can think of being when some scientists claimed to have found a gay gene and some LGBT groups in the US celebrated possibly having some sort of biological basis for anti-discrimination laws, whereas the UK's Daily Mail printed "Abortion hope after 'gay genes' findings" because they are literal Nazis :stonkhat:

No way. Was there any sort of outrage about that or is that par for course for the Daily Mail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I know I'm probably just kneejerking, but... I'm not the only one who wants loving vengeance for this poo poo, right?

The shooter is dead. What do you think we should do?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

And fire the person responsible.

This fucker should not be allowed to publish anything again.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

All we can do now is fight. As long as we know how, of course, because the people have less power than it seems.

The people used their power to vote in Trump which no corporation or expert or what have you wanted.

• Locked thread