Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
So, I know I'm not a thread regular or anything, and I don't want to impede or interrupt, but uh, a cool thing happened.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-bob-poe-hiv-positive-florida-elections-20160609-story.html

Summary: Openly gay, officially married Democratic candidate for Congress, Bob Poe, in Florida just revealed he has HIV-AIDs, and wants to use his position to campaign for awareness on the subject. He is currently in a relatively thick field of competitors, but at least one of his opponents also publicly expressed support for his saying he has the disease.

I don't know what you guys think but I figured I'd share since I saw the headline on Facebook. I read most of the thread and didn't see this mentioned at all, so my bad if this wasn't actually news.

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread