Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Tiggum posted:

I really liked Susan's frustration at other people not being able to tell the difference between the clones. "That's not Sarah, it's Cosima. No, that one's Krystal. Pay attention, people!"

Agreed. If by "owns" you mean "is enjoyably frustrating to watch". I'm getting pretty sick of Sarah's attitude though. I get that she's not exactly having an easy time of it, but Cosima is literally dying and Alison dealt with covering up a murder and taking over a drug operation while running a campaign and helping out with clone stuff and she's handling it fine. Felix is being irresponsible with her secrets, but she's really not helping the situation by being a dick to him (and everyone else).
Who would've guessed Sarah Manning would be ill-equipped to handle the pressure? It is kind of annoying how she doesn't seem to have learned much of anything though, what with (still!)generally being a dick and blundering into enemy territory on a whim without a plan or letting anyone know. The only reason Cosima got caught was because Susan Duncan decided to drop in that exact day.
Honestly, Sarah is easily one of the weakest characters on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Illinois Smith posted:

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes for Evie to not just shoot Cosima in the head and stuff her in the van with The Original.
It's a cliche villain move. But I think Evie legitimately cares that little for the clones. They're obsolete, useless, and powerless. She probably thinks leaving Cosima to slowly die, stewing in the totality of her loss, is crueler anyhow.
Of course, it never works out that way. Makes for a boring story.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Illinois Smith posted:

Sarah Manning's Drunken Makeout Power Hour

Reeeeally don't give a poo poo about Cosima's Dr. Girlfriend being alive after all and that reveal with Felix going O SORRY I FORGOT went over like a wet fart. Does Evie have her chained up in her cheekbot factory?

also does Evil Detective have weird healing powers? He looked completely fine when they raided the Hendrixes house after Art beat the poo poo out of him earlier in the evening. Is he a mutant superclone?!
I can't help but feel the Cosima plot was an utter waste. Delfine being alive is also super dumb.
The police arresting the Hendrixes was worth it all though. Can't wait to see them living in jail.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Maera Sior posted:

So we all knew that Helena would come bursting in as the deus ex machina, but it was so satisfying to see her kill someone.
I love how there was that pause after she burst in. It's like she considered sparing EMT guy for a moment, but then decided, "Eh, gently caress it."
I think we can all forgive them, because "Helena ex machina" is always great.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Sarah is getting ridiculously tiresome. Only Sarah loving Manning would be dumb enough to go to some island in the middle of nowhere all by herself despite knowing it to be enemy territory and having no clue what is even going on. I can understand wanting to protect Siobhan in case things go south and definitely understand not bringing Ari, but Allison and Helena were just chilling in the woods.
She did bring a gun this time though, so she actually did well by her incredibly low standards.
I definitely only watch this show for Allison and Helena.

• Locked thread