Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious

Franklin, please finish your Cheerios and eat your Flintstone vitamins

Eat your Flintstone vitamins to grow up big and string

To be big and strong you have to eat your Flintstone vitamins, Franklin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious

Franklin, the fate of the world rests on your shoulders

The world is your oyster, think of the strings and keys you will help with your strength. Look at the people pleading with you.

Why don't you eat your Flintstone vitamins, do you not understand how important this is to your future.

What will your friends at school think when they discover you did not eat your Flintstone vitamins?

Please Franklin, eat the Flintstone vitamins.

Edit: For God's sake, Franklin

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Apr 24, 2016

Ostentatious

Update: Going to take Franklin to McDonalds and get him a Big Kids Meal for lunch, will sneak the Flintstone vitamins inside his double cheeseburger

Ostentatious

Update: Left Franklin alone with his double cheeseburger to do some online shopping, the dog just walked into the room three feet taller than he was fifteen minutes ago

If he doesn't eat his Flintstone vitamins, I will be forced to consider taking his Sega Genesis away

Ostentatious

Update: Replaced the inside of Altered Beast with Flintstone vitamins, hopefully he blows on the cartridge and gets his vitamins so he can be big and strong

Ostentatious

Update: The Genesis room has been torn apart, the video game console itself seems to have transformed into a warewolf

Ostentatious

Update: I think perhaps it's how I'm phrasing it. I approached Owen Wilson and his agent, asking if he could reprise his role as "Car" (from the hit movie Cars) wearing the costume and perhaps offering the Flintstone vitamins in exchange for driving him. They refuse to return my calls.

I have to settle for having his teacher dress up as Betty Rubble and offer the Flintstone vitamins in exchange for a free A in one of his classes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious

Update: Teacher was last seen eight hours ago, having gained hundreds of pounds of muscle mass and skin turning purple. My condolences to Henk Baerng and his family. I will make a gift basket with Hershey's candies and a Blu-Ray copy of The Flinstones in Viva Rock Vegas.

Getting ready for a road trip, I plan on driving Franklin to the Flinstone vitamin factory and take a tour. Hopefully he can see that the vitamins are good for him and that he needs them to grow big and strong.

• Locked thread