Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I;m a lot higher than I thought I was dam
hhaha your avatar is level now

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

zen death robot posted:

Get your av to spin the other way and maybe it'll counteract whatever is happening
it's already doing its part, the cat is spinning clockwise so the torque on the page is counterclockwise

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

google THIS posted:

radium googled askew
epic name-post combbo

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

ScrubLeague posted:

I mean how do you not make it 9001
theyre set to rotate over 9000 seconds

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

yeah hackers corrupted the FORTRAN libraries in core memory, fortunately ZDR's a deft hand at reeling the reel-to-reel tape reels and should have us at COBOL 7 status in no time at all
i dont know, i heard someone knocked over a stack of punch cards and it's gonna be a while before he can sort them all out again

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
thank you blaise rascal :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
lol who ever heard of a sea sick ninja lmao

• Locked thread