Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Holy, I thought I was bad tripping. And I had a volutnary probation so I couldn't' post and get some chill! Everything was upside down when I came out of the bathroom...

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Absurd Alhazred posted:

At least one forum in this cultural marxist website slants to the right!

Hard day in D&D? :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I wonder what hell you pulled on Lowtax to get the punishment of moding D&D.

Good luck :>

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i could see how someone could come to enjoy modding D&D, AA's probation reasons are the work of someone who likes or at least tolerates their job.

My favourite was one was this one:

"You have been given a platform to explore revisionist history of Stalin, and have rewarded those who engaged you with platitudes and whataboutisms. Now I see that you are engaging in apologia in the service of the atrocious leaders of North Korea.

It is clear that you are a doctrinaire Stalinist and are not interested in critically engaging with anyone about any topic. It is time for you to leave D&D."

:D Impressive.
The restraint, the class...

Like a Picasso of Probations. <3 We could Crowdfund AA to make a probation thread and hand each of us an art of work probation.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm just a glutton for punishment.

I am going to bed, if you feel the need to dish out some picasso art for 6-12 hours, feel free.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Wait, did somebody say "crowdfund"?

Maybe, does it get me in trouble?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Not if you cough it up on time. :toughguy:

You know what, last time someone beat me with a baseball bat it broke in half over my back, was kinda funny. (I don't get hit with baseball bats that often).

Id hate for you to ruin your nice baseball bat, I can draw you a MS Paint signature? Bong Certified. Choose 3 colors!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Na, I'm not big on sigs.

I have nothing to offer then..
RIP Your baseball bat / my back. I wonder who will win?

Going to bed for real now sleep well!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Nosfereefer posted:

my fave ban/prob reason is this, dunno if its from dnd tho:

"Posted cocks all over the forums."

Hate when that happends.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I've caputred a live feed from Lowtax HQ just a few moments ago. Since he is busy with baby - he seems to have hired IT Experts from Walmart... Should be fixed anytime between eternity and hell freezing over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4RtvMQp10

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

zen death robot posted:

just tilt your head a little

This becomes quite problematic after 4500 secounds.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
It would be great if it rotated 1 rotation per min!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Darth Brooks posted:

Popped in to say that I like the tilt. That is all.

Please don't leave us!

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread