Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

radium googled askew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

the rotation is being done via pure css animations in forums.css. images in BYOB are set to rotate 360° over the course of 9000 seconds

they're similar tomfoolery going on in the Bernie Sanders thread in d&d, also there's a poster whose d&d posts are getting turned upside down and mirrored

i'm also noting that this is being facilitated by css classes that make it easy to identify forum, thread, and user ID, so there'll probably be a lot more of this in the future

kind of almost makes me want to work on yobscript again

google THIS

Jerry Cotton posted:

:siren: HAKER SPOTTED :siren:

also you should really stop that one pm chain she's clearly not interested and I'm just embarrassed for you at this point

google THIS

shinmai posted:

There are random sticky modal window popups in YOSPOS as well.

that's probably controlled by javascript I was just pointing out some other things I noticed in the css file

google THIS

here everyone have a bookmarklet

code:
javascript:jQuery('img, td, p, a, span, input, select, li').each(function() { jQuery(this).css({'animation': 'spin '+Math.floor(Math.random() * 100 + 1)+'s linear infinite'}); }); jQuery('*').css('overflow','visible');

google THIS

social vegan posted:

well son, you either post or live long enough to see yourself become the qoʎq

google THIS

Breakfast Dorito posted:

but chrome uses way more RAM and i don't like it as much because i have spent years customizing firefox to be exactly how i like it

idk man looks like your brokeass browser executes the javascript and then pretends it's a real url to navigate to despite the java script: keyword

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

blaise rascal posted:

Ever wonder how many minutes have passed since you opened a thread? I would like to introduce the Yobclock.

I have a couple other ideas for ways to use the rotation to make static images animated. Sadly, I think scanimation is impossible. (That's this thing https://www.google.com/search?site=...447.xfsd6ReoYgY)

e: maybe fixed it a little

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

• Locked thread