Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I have it.

it's a little heavy-handed on the "HEY REMEMBER STAR FOX 64????" moments but there's a lot of quality there. it does feel like a real star fox game for the first time since 64. the story mode is pretty short but it's meant to be played through multiple times with alternate routes etc.

I've read a lot of criticism about the motion controls but they're not bad at all. if you can aim the bow in wind waker hd, you can shoot a laser. also krystal isn't in it

Anyone else playing it?

Nostradingus fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Apr 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

i played it at a friend's and there is zero reason for the tablet poo poo in the game. it could be played with a classic controller but instead i have to look down at the tablet and up at the screen, back and forth constantly.

I haven't had trouble aiming with the pad without actually looking down.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Ostentatious posted:

im happy that you like the game op

thank u, im happy too

• Locked thread