Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mister Fister posted:

Ok i lost at it all those phones exploding :laugh:

:lol: thanks Samsung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

priznat posted:

I cannot wait to see Mia's vengeance on Dinesh, oh my god.

this was so great

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is Chevy Chase the biggest rear end in a top hat to work with? Honestly, I haven't heard anything but bad things about him on set and I don't know of other celebs with such a bad reputation.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

I'm not going anywhere - the ensemble is so strong it can transcend anything - but that sure was a nothing season.

This is pretty much how I feel about it. It wasn't close to bad enough for me to give up on (especially for 10 half-hours of my life) but it felt like nothing but Erlich leaving really happened. They're apparently rolling in offer sheets, let's get into some new territory next year.

• Locked thread