Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Either way is pretty funny, so I'm happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Bachman definitely got a little less sympathetic this season, but I really hope they don't downsize his character any since Miller is still consistently funny. That UI is a loving nightmare and I hope the UX guy from my old job is watching this show and tearing his hair out next episode.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

ElCondemn posted:

Wrong, he has already gone all the way, deployable wheels are a half measure!

All the way would be removing his feet and grafting on roller blades so the son of a bitch is a goddamned cyborg.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Mustache Ride posted:

Are they not going to rename Pied Piper to Big Head? I thought that's what was happening.

I like that we'll probably see Big Heads dad next season.

Lossless streaming cgi of James Gandolfini

ed: on another actor's face through mustache technology

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

They definitely took his immediate work visa acceptance to an unrealistic extreme, but I can't imagine it'd be very difficult for a technically skilled Canadian who already has employment in the US to get approved. So it made sense in the context of being a tv show. I agree that I want to see Dinesh really smash Gilfoyle one time though, and I'm sure it'll eventually happen.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Tricked it

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

mrmcd posted:

Rick and Morty has a monologue about dudes' obsession with their own penises voiced by Werner Hertzog. It's a hilarious and brilliant show that will probably die an undignified death one day soon because Dan Harmon is a crazy person who runs everything good in his life.

The other guy Justin Roiland (sp?) is, if you've ever heard an interview with him, also a total brokebrain. It's a wonder the show hasn't self destructed already.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Yeah that was the first time in the show where they went far enough to make me really think Richard is a piece of poo poo. Maybe they're assuming their audience is at least as intelligent as me (not a high bar) and figuring everyone will get that Richard's little nerd speech was deeply uncool even though it didn't bite him in the rear end five minutes later.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Pls don't assume my dogs gender

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Phenotype posted:

It DID bite him in the rear end five minutes later. Blood Boy told Gavin he was quitting to write a tell-all book because that was the only career move he had left, thanks to Richard, which led to Gavin's leaving.

I guess, but I took Gavin being out of the picture and giving up the patent, even if he took his money with him, as a net positive.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

"the rules of the forum we're posting in" posted:

SPOILER RULES: Are you talking about something that's already aired in an episode on the East Coast? Then you don't need spoiler tags. Are you talking about something that you only saw in a preview, or a commercial, or or due to a leaked ANYTHING? Then you need spoiler tags. Casting information is not a spoiler. Unless it obviously IS a spoiler, like a recurring character that was presumed dead or something coming back. Honestly, just use common sense. Netflix shows "air" all at once, so once they go up, there's no need for spoiler tags in that show's thread. You should still use them in other threads that might mention the show for at least a month. poo poo like this falls under the "common sense" clause.

Ok so that's settled, can we be done posting about posting?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

This may have been the least funny episode of the show yet. Anyone else think that Dinesh's ex is going to find a way to hack into their system using the fridge now?

That's what my roommate immediately said when they got the fridge.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

I mean, you don't have to be in good movies to make a shitload of money, just in a bunch of them. Which, if that's what Miller is going for, leaving the show is absolutely the smart move.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Sci Fi movie Man Vs on Netflix stars Russ Hanneman as a Les Stroud type survival tv guy going up against an alien or something in the woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

I guess if you were looking for something to call a stereotype, the opium den maybe?

• Locked thread