Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Last Chance posted:

Still better than being at risk for rape-by-migrants when you go out. We could do this all day.

Act like racist pricks?

Last Chance posted:

That's really what I was getting at. I didn't want it to come to migrant rape, but as a US citizen, it's only natural for me to puff up my chest and start yelling inappropriate comparisons when some Eurotrash starts :smug:ing out about how much better stuff is :smug: :smug:

Aren't all Mexican immigrants rapists according to you people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

The Mandingo posted:

Holy poo poo this guy is spot on. Hoover is Jean Ralphio.

If anyone is Jean Ralphio it's Russ.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

bring back old gbs posted:

You don't get paid more for being in "good" movies

of course you do, more money equals better than

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

The Chinese or Japanese thing is literally the first joke of the first exchange between Khan and the Gang

You guys are really lovely Propaniacs, and you, personally, aren't my friend anymore

Propane Maniacs :colbert:

*in Mike's voice* What is this, the local?

• Locked thread