Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

I visited Palo Alto for the first time a few weeks ago - the show needs more Asian girls if it wants to be realistic

Holyshoot posted:

Wheres Jian Yang!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
I thought he was the CFO, since he started as Gavin's assistant and bailed to follow Richard so he's got to have a high level view of financials from working for such a big shot.

Also, he fucks.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

metavisual posted:

Chief loving Officer

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Haha, http://www.piedpiper.com has been updated for the Box and now includes the sales team profiles and a new blog post from Action Jack.

Holy poo poo the comments on the blog post.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Mad Dragon posted:

How many years did it take SA to move to The Cloud?

We're still on the way to the Oort Cloud. I, for one, welcome our new Alien Overlords.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

John Big Booty posted:

Let's not forget which guy fucks, people.

Yeah, Gilfoyle. His gf is the AT&T hottie, remember.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Oh new posts. Clicks thread. More stuff not about the show.

I was against it before, but loving close the thread until Sunday please.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Cannot recommend this article enough.

The New Yorker posted:

Teller ended the meeting by standing up in a huff, but his attempt at a dramatic exit was marred by the fact that he was wearing Rollerblades. He wobbled to the door in silence. “Then there was this awkward moment of him fumbling with his I.D. badge, trying to get the door to open,”
[...]"I knew we were all thinking the same thing: Can we use this?” In the end, the joke was deemed “too hacky to use on the show.”

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

BonoMan posted:

He's one of my favorite parts (even though he's relatively new) of the show now and they use him in the perfect amount (aka the "Jean Ralphio Ratio").

Holy poo poo this guy is spot on. Hoover is Jean Ralphio.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Oasx posted:

I can't remember if they explained it when the series started, but what is with the Always Blue game or whatever it is that they keep doing?

They're throwing a Hoberman Switch Pitch (http://www.hoberman.com/fold/Switchpitch/switchpitch.htm) that's blue and yellow, and chanting ALWAYS BLUE ALWAYS BLUE. No real explanation, just nerd poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

gohmak posted:

Took me a week to get the Pipe Her Chat joke.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh

• Locked thread