Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I cracked up when watching the trailer at Erlich kicking the robot and now I cracked up all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

gret posted:

Well the $20 million is hush money because Hooli promoted him as this visionary genius when he's just a below average worker. I don't think they're offering hush money to anyone else they're firing.

Yes, Big Head is the only one getting money.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

How many more episodes until Richard wishes he was working on mustaches after all?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Curious as to why Gilfoyle doesn't just go back to quitting.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I don't even know there were bios. So the entire sales team is Jack's people from his previous company. Should've realized that.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

No way Jian Yang is leaving Erlich's house.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I was getting kinda close to wanting to fast forward Richard's scenes this week. Ha-ha, Big Head's already broke.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

emanresu tnuocca posted:

and the whole thing felt like it was a Ross subplot from Friends.
I was wondering what it reminded me of.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I was bored to death by Richard's subplot, but I guess they were playing to a section of their audience.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Every day that you're ripping off Erlich is a special occasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

So what happens when Lauren inevitably finds out about Jared's click farm?

• Locked thread