Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Jared giving Erlich's bong CPR cracked me up the hardest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

We'll have to wait and see if they sacrificed a great plot idea for it, but in the short term that ending was an incredible gag.

It might've been the hardest I've laughed all year

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Echo Chamber posted:

The evidence for "it was a trick" is solid and sound, but I would really love it to be the case that an entire heist arc was set up for much of one episode and was immediately tossed aside in one gently caress up to screw with our expectations.

I'm rooting for the PP crew, but this show is just more resonating and poignant when the stone of Sisyphus keeps hammering back down on them.

Yeah, I don't want them to step on one of the funniest gags of the year

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Veskit posted:

I aquit hands down. There are probably more from the animated stuff or something but that's the only one that stands out to me. This is next to it though and boy howdy was that one loving dumb.

This one doesn't even come close to the #2 spot either, the Breaking Bad thread alone had like 5 contenders

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Pope Guilty posted:

Erlich is reminding me of Taco from later seasons of The League, when they lost track of how to write him as thoughtless and tactless but not actively malevolent and turned him into an aggressive rear end in a top hat.

Sure ain't THAT bad yet though, christ what a tire fire of a show The League turned into

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I really loved the brief glimpses we got of the dynamic between Gavin and Gilfoyle, wish we could've got more before Gavin gets sidelined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I tend not to give a poo poo about the overarching plot of this show as much as how funny it is, but several times already this season has killed me with laughter

• Locked thread