Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

MoPZiG posted:

So is Big Head based on any real life person / story from the valley? This guy just fails upwards and onwards into fat stacks.

Carly Fiorina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Avasculous posted:

21 billion dollars? Could even Google manage that?

They had like $75 billion in cash on hand last fall.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Mister Fister posted:

Dinesh being able to attract a girl over their mutual hatred of Gilfoyle is hilarious.

He did a sex on her!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I hate to invoke the Nazarene, but Jesus Christ what the gently caress Richard?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

PittTheElder posted:

Someone have a link to this? It sounds so bizarre I kinda want to read it now. Like it can't just be "But Asians are bad drivers!" right?

I haven't seen the original, but I'd guess it's more "a Japanese guy won ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!1!!1"

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

tarlibone posted:

Well, yeah, I can see that.

I don't know for sure that it'd be a bad thing. I don't think I've seen the kid act since... well, since he was a kid.

He was good in Alpha House.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Softface posted:

Jian Yang's burns on Erlich continue to be top tier, wonder what he's going to do after Miller leaves the show.

Jian Yang - Guilfoyle feud!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

BonoMan posted:

Zach Woods is the single greatest part of SV. Like, I might be sad if some of the others ended up going... but I'd refuse to watch anymore if he left.

His character in The Office was pretty bad, and even then he had some really good moments. He's been delightful in everything else I've seen him in, like The League.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

This might have been the most unrealistic episode yet.

In real life that fridge would have had an exposed telnet server running on port 23.

The reset password option would email your password in plaintext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Pope Guilty posted:

Dragon's Milk pours like goddamned motor oil and is simply amazing.

Have you had Old Viscosity from Port Brewing?

• Locked thread