Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Didn't think I would see horses loving tonight.

So, I'm guessing Barker is going to gently caress Pied Piper all up by trying to get stock up fast with dumb ideas while the brogrammers sell the compression algorithm to a competitor. Richard eventually has to retake control of the company to save it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Last Chance posted:

I like Erlich's lonely, smaller profile image at the bottom hahaha

Yeah they made the engineers pics smaller than the sales team as well.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

I loved that the best sales people in the world were only good because they leave if the product isn't easy to sale.

Also that th jerk off motion was needed for Nucleus to figure out middle out compression.

Raccooon fucked around with this message at 14:30 on May 2, 2016

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Tree Dude posted:

I don't know how I feel about them building up what looked to be the driving plot of the rest of the season only to have it be undone in the final moments because of Richard's stupidity. Brilliant? Frustrating? Yes? Some great moments but not my favorite episode. For some reason the best joke for me was "That's the movie with Julia Roberts and twelve men"

Yeah I kind of liked the idea of them going around the back of the CEO, then its gone.

Sneak peak looks like Richard is going to try and force the Barker into doing the original idea.

For Richard to become a better character, I think this season needs to have Richard crush Jack Barker by the end of it.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Huh, looking up the Meinertzhagen's Haversack. The historical ploy was letting a haversack with false plans fall into enemy hands. I wonder if the dropped papers was a trick or if they genuinely hosed up.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

What would they gain from revealing any type of plan? Seems like it would only make Barker more suspicious from then on out.

This may be more setup for Richard's development. He needs to deal with Barker directly himself. First he tried tattling on Barker to Lorie and get her to make Barker drop the box idea. That didn't work. Then he tried to be sneaky instead of directly dealing with Barker. The screw up now leaves Richard only with direct action left.

Raccooon fucked around with this message at 19:16 on May 10, 2016

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Did Big Head type up the contract as Bachmann dictated it?

It looked like Big Head go distracted on the part about how disputes will be settled with a coin flip. I wonder if he hosed that up and if it will come back up later.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

The aloha joke at the end was masterful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Pope Guilty posted:

I saw one of these pedaling around Asheville a couple of years ago. I dunno what kind of liquor license you have to have to sell alcohol under those circumstances.

Nashville has them all over downtown. They are filled with drunk bachelorette parties.

• Locked thread