Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's because of Monica. She's the only person Richard listens to.

when are they going to gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Avasculous posted:

Never, according to Mike Judge. They were planned to until he decided it would be insufferably cheesy.

Honestly, the refusal to do romances of any kind is one of my favorite things about the show. The almost-universal tendency in tv/movies to force in "someone for everyone!!" pairings for every character, no matter how unattractive, unlikable, or peripheral, has got to be half the reason for friend zone rants, incels, and redpill.

It's refreshing to have a show featuring a houseful of shut-in nerds getting laid exactly as often as you would expect, who don't even have it on their mind much because there's more to life, etc.

Except for Jared, who fucks.

Good to know. I'll stop waiting for it. Because ya, it definitely seemed like season one it was going to happen and then they just never happened. They need to flesh her out though as to why shes so nice to him beyond "his tech is good and hes a good guy(hes not)!"

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

kiimo posted:

My gf recently started in VO for games. The entry-level pay for the lowest, non-union noob without representation whatsoever is 200/hour.

they arent getting 40/hrs a week though are they?

• Locked thread