Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Cingulate posted:

Oh god. This is already a thing right? I can find this on the App Store correct?

Yes, this was a thing tried in lending forever ago and attempted in car insurance more recently.

The efforts are probably most hampered by Facebook preferring to do these sorts of aggregations in-house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

whalesteak posted:

I still can't decide if I like TJ miller or even find him funny, but I finally read the THR interview, and it seems very clear Miller is aware that this move is a terrible career decision, but acknowledges mediocre voiceover work will pay the bills while giving more time and creative options for his own projects. The Yogi Bear quote very much reads as tongue in cheek.

TJ Miller generally seems to operate/base his comedy on a pretty ego-forward brand of nihilism, where things like Yogi Bear 3D being one of his biggest paydays translates into "if this is considered valuable and important, then clearly nothing matters". On top of that he also had an undiagnosed brain hemorrhage with a high mortality rate during that period, which might have also messed with him a bit.

In general I'd agree that if I hadn't happened to see a headline that TJ Miller was leaving, his progression toward exiting the storyline would have been hard when mixed with Richard's self-inflicted downfall.

• Locked thread