Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Jumpingmanjim posted:

That's the only thing that's fake is, well, the horses actually go very quickly.
Maybe the ones you have been loving. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
a box that compresses all your data and makes it REALLY secure

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

It was nice that they didn't end an episode on OH NOOO NOW WE'RE REALLY hosed for once.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

bull3964 posted:

So, I'm working through some late show back log and Zach Woods was on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtxeyCATxY

Wow, he's pretty drat close to Jared in real life. It's hilarious.
ZACH WOODS?! COME OUT OF YOUR HOUSE ZACH WOODS! WE'RE GOING TO BURN YOU FOR BEING TOO GOOD AT IMPROV!

He's always great on that show, they even have a video episode with him on it from when Earwolf did those for a while.

http://www.earwolf.com/person/zach-woods/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-V-ztn_5s

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 12:46 on May 25, 2016

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Middleditch is good at playing weirdo characters. I liked him when he showed up on Drunk History and his child-detective duo with Lauren Lapkus is among my favorite CBB characeters.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Yeah, it looks like an updated version of Gordian Knot or something. Monica knows that 99% of non-engineers living in 2016 want at most a COMPRESS MY poo poo button to deal with but she didn't want to burst the team's positive feedback bubble.

Was kind of surprised we got through her scenes with Richard without another nerd meltdown but I guess they're saving it all for next week when the world at large drops a steaming pile of poo poo on his genius creation.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jun 6, 2016

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

El Pato posted:

I like how you can uncheck "middle out compression". Wouldn´t that be just a regular compression?
Yeah, I guess if you uncheck that you're just transcoding loldongs.mov from one video codec / file format to another. Which might make your file smaller if you fiddle with the settings in the right way but probably also lose you some picture or audio quality.

The whole point of middle out is that it's a magic thing PP invented that you can do to all kinds of files to make them smaller without losing quality. That's why that whole interface should just be a big red button that says COMPRESS ALL MY poo poo.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Jun 7, 2016

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

I don't get how people are mad at Erlich for taking advantage of an idiot when the show makes it pretty clear that Bighead would have burned through the rest of his money in like six months, tops.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Seriously, how do you guys ever leave the house if sneezing on someone could potentially cost you half a million?

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Last Chance posted:

It's easy to leave the house when your country isn't a destitute European shithole that always smells like urine
Switzerland's doing pretty okay money-wise, it's like our thing. :)

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Amazing. I just thought it was supposed to be a generic vague 2010s commercial but this makes it so much better.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

I read the ending as "Gilfoyle knows and wants to see whether Jared has become a better liar over the episode".

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

bring back old gbs posted:

gordian knot interface
lol that was the first thing it reminded me of too.

Ah, the days when I'd spend ages trying to create the perfect 1 CD XViD rip of my favorite movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

BIG HEADLINE posted:

"So yeah, hey...we're going to basically be starting from scratch on a completely new product
They basically rebooted the show back to where they're a small plucky company in need of funding if they want to take the next step. Except this time they have a less dumb name and a product that normal users will be a) interested in and b) able to understand without two hours of explanations. And they already have a pretty good user base.

If anything, the writers will have to work double time next season to manufacture some obstacles to overcome for the Pied Piper Bighead Gang.

• Locked thread