Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

veni veni veni posted:

Anyone else immediately recognize the boyfriend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjwofYhUJEM

I don't know what this is, but I recognized him because he's an actor and has been in other things. Most recently Buddymoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

mycomancy posted:

He's a comedian named Flula Borg, he has been on @midnight a bunch, and he is a total riot. Check him out on that show.

Yeah like I said I know who he is, just not the youtube video.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

nerox posted:

I feel the same way, but I stayed with Dexter to the bitter end, so I feel like I can do the same with this show.

Gave up on Dexter and 24 after one season. More power to you.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Mike Judge has a history of being racist in his shows

King of the Hill's neighbors were Asian stereotypes (and they never even said whether they were Chinese or Japanese)

You're joking right? I only ask because it's so badly done I thought there was a chance you were being serious.

• Locked thread