Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The robot deer, the opening animation of Silicon Valley, and the Snapchat parody were fantastic. The whole episode had me laughing pretty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

squidgee posted:

Everyone but Russ misunderstands Jared:

I loving knew Jared was a serial killer.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So the ending of tonight's episode was a good thing right?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I really like the story this season, this season is really good, but other then the first episode the show has lost its humor almost completely? There's been some good jokes but not on the frequency of seasons 1 and 2 and nothing that has made me laugh out loud.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

limp_cheese posted:

How did you not lose your poo poo at Pipey? Or Gavin bringing the board to a god drat elephant? There may not be as much humor but there is still a lot of it that is really good.

Pipey brought back my PTSD. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Please tell me there is a real life story behind the inspiration to the ending of tonights episode because holy poo poo :lol:

• Locked thread