Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
LOL at Erlich accidentally talking Jin Yang into squatting for another year, I saw it coming a mile away but it was still hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
A lot of good stuff in this episode. As a designer, I loved the interactions between Richard and the product design guy, the show nailed both sides of that dynamic. Bighead continues to be an inspiration to us all, it's obvious that one of his incubees is going to turn into a unicorn and I can't wait for it to happen. Action Jack being taken down by the same single-mindedness and arrogance that were his assets is great and I think he "exited" at the perfect time before the Richard-Jack power struggle became too drawn out.

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

El Pato posted:

I am not that smart so this might be obvious to everyone else.

If the photos and videos are in everyone´s phones, what happens when lets say 5% of the people storing my picture are not connected to the internet the moment I want my picture?
It's not supposed to be super realistic so don't think too hard about it. Maybe the P2P stuff is only for caching to make things faster. I mean even that doesn't really make much sense but that's not really the point; the whole point is that it doesn't make sense to the average layperson.

The episode was kind of "meh" to me. Not so many good jokes and it's hard to suspend my disbelief when the show ignores the most obvious possible solution to its problem. I get the whole schtick about engineer-driven culture, but they're stretching it way too thin by making it an existential threat to the company rather than, ya know, spending money to fix the UI/UX.

• Locked thread