Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

This show is great (except Richard)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I hate Richard Hendricks more and more each and every episode.

Watching him be a massive baby every episode really drags down a great show.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

you're all worse than richard, who the gently caress cares what the code looks like as long as it works

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

Although in that case the issue was less tabs v spaces and more "lets give different functions the same name because i forgot that i had already used that name for a different function in an earlier version of the script" and "lets not use version control but heres 20 different php files named script_v1, script_v2, etc"

drat it's almost like tabs and spaces don't matter and caring about that is super dumb

this show is high art, i thought richard was a ridiculous and obnoxious caricature but apparently tons of you are just like him, kudos mike judge

Ciprian Maricon fucked around with this message at 17:23 on May 31, 2016

• Locked thread