Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

So is Big Head based on any real life person / story from the valley? This guy just fails upwards and onwards into fat stacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

BIG HEADLINE posted:

*next episode*

"Wow, Monica...you look...different."

Well they should change something about Monica because right now shes just a limp-dick Mary Sue.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Is she powerless? She says the right things to keep the ship rolling all while presumably drawing a middle management salary from Bream. I haven't rewatched the first seasons in a while so I dont remember if her position was actually under threat.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Best episode of the series so far. Richard is indeed getting hosed.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Was that real horses or CGI?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/silicon-valley-horse-sex-scene-888871

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

I was really surprised they revealed the ex-hooli engineers' middle-out discovery to the PP crew so early.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

It sure is an expensive looking chair.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Stop moving the swimming pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Will Richard become CEO?

Will Vince get the movie?