Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

SweetKarma posted:

They constantly cut me off or I see them cutting other people off. When traffic is backed up I always see a BMW weaving in and out of cars. My next door neighbor owns a BMW convertible, it's a stick and he doesn't know how to drive it. He always backs his car up into the driveway so the front bumper is facing the street, but it takes him 5 minutes because he doesn't know how to reverse uphill. I've sat there and watched him, he's scared that he's going to dump the clutch and run into the garage door. It's hilarious. He's a major douche who wears neon orange shoes and smokes cigars. The only reason he's driving the BMW is because his daddy owns a car dealership.

Did you get your license yesterday? Its a fact of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread