Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Ignoring the airbags thing, a volvo P1800 or 262c would probably do nicely. Or possibly a Mercedes 300cd or venturing into potentially hard to fix territory, a 500/560 sec.
Late 90s Jaguar XKs are getting pretty cheap, but come with jaguarrey problems.
An E39 540i or 540i touring would tick all your boxes, but might be a somewhat sedate choice.

If you have access to a time machine, you could go back 5 years and grab a nice air cooled porsche before they all octupled in price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

atomicthumbs posted:

my friend this is a serious thread and you bring this PRV-powered sludge pile into it??

Well if johnny cash was forced to drive a volvo, i don't think he would pick anything other than a 262c. In black, of course.

It certainly wouldn't be the one that looks like an accord.

• Locked thread