Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kick out the jams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im sorry

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Oh snap shots fired on the tasty jams thread shooots fiyad

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I love home made preserves they are just so much better than store bought not that I won't eat some snuckers if thats all there is

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

What's Norwegian waffles Mike

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Well like I've heard of Belgian waffles obviously I've just legitimately never heard of Norwegian waffles thanks for clearing that up a Mike

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That's true Mennonite also have the best God drat pepperettes you will ever eat except for the venison pepperettes I always get st the Fergus Fall Fair which are in fact the best pepperettes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yeah man I live in Guelph

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Grew up in Fergus and near Alma though

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

If you're a local goon I'll cook you a meal and smoke you up and if you have a ps4 controller we can play rocket league and other games and j/o just kidding about the j/oing I'm happily in a commit 3d relationship with a woman

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My brother lives in Mitchell small world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I didn't know huckleberry was a real kind of berry

• Locked thread