Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
I'm going to go for the obvious and suggest Shiroma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Blaze Dragon posted:

Also I didn't understand how IDing items works. Do all items appear un-ID'd? Do you need to ID every item, regardless of if you had one of their kind before?

Basically, every time you enter a new dungeon, everything's rerandomized, so you have to start all over with identifying. The exception, if I remember right, is that if you bring something into the dungeon, anything identical to it is also identified. (So bringing a map card into the dungeon will let you recognize other map cards.) Of course, bringing stuff into the dungeon means fewer slots to bring stuff out...

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Agreed. I don't even know why you put it up to a vote when he's already Cid. As for the tank, though... how about Paladin? You know, because Paladin is a tank job... in FF14... I'll see myself out.

• Locked thread