Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Healbot posted:

As much as I loved Zidane as player, his managerial achievements so far don't let me think he'll be good at this job.

i was going to suggest its a bit soon (like 3 months into the job) to say something like that, but 3 attacking subs in this game is really bizarre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Keylor doing the needful to stem he relentless tide of devastating City attacks

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Zidane knows the best defense is attack.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
lmao james

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hahahahaha James

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
hamez lol

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
proud of my boys n o matter what had you told me 10 years ago that we'd be playing in the champions league against madrid i'd have bit ur head off #werenotreallyhere

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Hames....

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
What a poo poo show, or, in other words, a proper CL semi.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
bad game

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Two bad teams but one team was even more bad and it was the losing boys in sky blue, they should be ashamed

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
sham lovely

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
poo moon

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Lol city

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

€80m might buy an overrated Colombian, but it apparently does not include good shoes.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
This is what happens when you fire your manager and then keep him on to see out the season.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
sergio ramos went into his barber and asked for the mushroom cap

Royality
Jun 27, 2006
Well that was one of the worst champions league semi-final performances i've seen recently, City fans should be pretty embarrassed with how utterly poo poo they were. Pretty much no desire whatsoever.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bunch of fail tards in here whose teams arent even in the champions league pretending they have oppinions worth anything, just proud of my boys no matter what we can take it to them at maine road

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

good

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Ive seen city play like 10 times this season for some reason and every single game has been boring trash. Can't wait for Josep "Pep" Guardiola to come in and liven things up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
that was just a standard city champions league performance they just waited until the semi's this time

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
remember when mahrez clowned the gently caress out of otamendi and mangala and ronaldo and bale needed fernando to help them

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

jajajames

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
i was hoping that city would be tired out for sunday's match but i'm not sure they broke a sweat tonight

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
That was just embarrassing for City. Did any one of their players get a proper shot on target?

Can't believe Toure started the second half, he just wasn't up for it from the off.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its quite obvious my boys were playing for a draw too bad you guys cant see it. We aced that game and it was due to a error that Real Madread managed to score

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Abu Dave posted:

bunch of fail tards in here whose teams arent even in the champions league pretending they have oppinions worth anything, just proud of my boys no matter what we can take it to them at maine road

Uhm my Portland Timbers are in the concacaf champions league idiot not signing my post

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Kwagga posted:

i was hoping that city would be tired out for sunday's match but i'm not sure they broke a sweat tonight

they don't give a poo poo either way but its arsenal so they'll probably win regardless

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

So I didn't watch the game today, but based on the things I'm reading (1 shot on target? Really?) I'm assuming they didn't even bother to turn up

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
City conserved energy because they need to make sure they get 4th place in England so they can play in this competition next year.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Joe Hart deserves a much better team than he's on as well, over the two legs he was probably worth four or five goals

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Parity warning posted:

Uhm my Portland Timbers are in the concacaf champions league idiot not signing my post

i want to know the correlation between posters in this thread complaining about city and their links to:america and one of either liverpool and arsenal

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Brony Car posted:

City conserved energy because they need to make sure they get 4th place in England so they can play in this competition next year.

It was the smart thing to do.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Genuine post - going out 1-0 over two legs in the CL semis to Real Madrid is a very encouraging run to be honest

Walter Sobchak
Jul 27, 2014

Mark it zero, next frame.
Big brave blunt Joe Hart with another brave interview in the face of defeat.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
who the gently caress is ready for some triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i didnt kno that was the second leg rip

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Hoops posted:

Genuine post - going out 1-0 over two legs in the CL semis to Real Madrid is a very encouraging run to be honest

Yeah, but where is the fun in acknowledging that.

I'd like to see what transfers Guardiola & City have planned. City arguably needs the most work out of any team Guardiola has taken on so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Well, that was proper poo poo.

• Locked thread