Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Zephyrine posted:

It's not ship spinning while looking at the calendar for the date when all the bad people will go away.

Oh my god you are so appallingly dumb. :psyduck:

There are fleets from Saranen every day. Multiple. Of varying doctrines and FCs. An entire thread and SIG devoted to solo sov hacking even exists if you really are the "undocking go-getter" that you seem to be posturing yourself as. There are currently more targets to shoot and more fleets to go on than ever before.

We are outnumbered to gently caress. Fozziesov favors attackers. Our pubbie ratlord allies abandoned us within weeks of this war starting. IWI is dumping trillions of ISK a week into the coffers of our enemies. What on earth did you think would happen in this scenario and how would you have done it differently? The only reason PH is "building a home" (lol) at all is because big daddy super dick PL props up their flailing softbodies.

Quit with this Kevin Costner noble savage Dances With Wolves bullshit. If you have an issue with a personality, try talking privately with them! You know, instead of running away from all your problems whilst making a big dumb babby post about it that manages to say fuckall despite its unholy word-count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

evilweasel posted:

lol just lol

if mittens lived on tmc he'd be dead

after your keen analysis of theta though im not shocked all your other analysis is garbage

I, too, lose countless hours of sleep each night as I lay in bed with bloodshot eyes thinking of other people's financial situations that I base in hilariously false assumptions.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Zephyrine posted:

I don't care how the war goes. What I do care about is what direction the group I am in is going. GSF and the Imperium at the moment exists for one single purpose. To gather page viewers, stream viewers and ad clickers for TMC. That is the first priority. Internet spaceships is secondary. And because Mittens literally lives on this Alliance, his stake in it has become so serious that no means. Inside or outside the game are spared to advance it. And all that makes me sick to my stomach. Which is why I left.

Just so that we are absolutely, 100%, crystal clear:

The Boat Show is apparently a crime on humanity that causes you to lose sleep, but The Jeffraider Show is A-OK?

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

also hey how about yall stop talking to angelique ty

about hauling and her newfound sudden obsession with reddit talking points about mittani Running A Media Empire anyway

The Mittani is literally Hitler Rupert Murdoch.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Landsknecht posted:

currently GSF is alternating between controlling and not-controlling the undock of a lowsec station, and the main doctrines flown are caracals and cormorants

yeah

Countless goons wished for a "return to the old days of Syndicate" when our enemies were numerous and we didn't own sov. Sometimes you get what you wish for! :shobon:

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This article needs more love and attention:

https://www.themittani.com/content/space-riches-space-rags

Last night, I left GOKU to go get some skillbooks. Space Dailies were just introduced, so I quickly warped to a belt and blapped a Gurmista frigate in my Astero.

"You have 10,000 unallocated skillpoints."

Mmmmm don't mind if I do. :f5:

Noticing Jita was only 2 jumps away from the school system I was in, I decided "ah what the hell, I've made a bunch of money from PI and sleeper loot recently... Umma just stop by Jita and get me a quick skill injector."

I then very quickly found myself on my third injector filling out the remainder of my mining skills. Mining. Skills.

I think I have a problem. drat you CCP.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

VideoGames posted:

He sent me an angry pm after I explained why I probated him. He did not agree with my reasoning :(

This thread (and the current state of all EVE threads) has become vastly preferable for me compared to what was before - due both to your moderating and especially your posting!

VideoGames posted:

Really?? I could have sworn that was absolutely self explanatory. Needless antagonism right after I asked for it to stop. I even said there would be no probations. I an so confused.

Quite simply, I read your new rules as "talk about the war, let off some steam, but don't resort to personal attacks, dogpiling, and namecalling under any circumstance." Seems pretty straightforward to me?

"We dunked PL supers in Saranen! Haha get owned scrubs!" -this is OK.
"The Mittani is a creepy Hitlerphile whom nobody wants to hang out with IRL." -this is NOT OK.

Siets fucked around with this message at 20:16 on May 25, 2016

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

I'm not a threat to VideoGames, I'm his savior from the monotony of mining!

We must form a sphere of protection around VideoGames!

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

I would read that book :)

I would buy that book :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Say what you will about Star Citizen, that Alpha 3 demo at Gamescom was legitimately impressive. I say this as somebody who has done nothing but :rolleye: at the entire project for the past four years.

• Locked thread