Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alunan
May 27, 2008
Unsurprisingly Darius JOHNSON ruins everything he touches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alunan
May 27, 2008

evilweasel posted:

nobody actually called endie mentally ill but the people who had to deal with his internal politicking, like me, were personally glad to see him go

Exactly. Endie was an insufferable attention whore in the end. OH NO OH NO MY SUPERCAP IS GONNA BE GANKED BECAUSE I SPOKE AGAINST THE KICKSTARTER. I AM SO AFRAID TO LOGIN.

Except it wasn't. There wasn't any retaliation. So when that piddled out he decided to leave anyway because that's how attention whores work.

It's a long and disappointing fall from the clever guy who wrote updates on the forums.

Alunan
May 27, 2008

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i dont think anyone aside from endie would leak The Special Channel (the star chamber lol) but idk

If someone said something in private, and Endie leaks it, does that really count as public attack? Or is that attention-whoring?

Alunan
May 27, 2008

mpaarating posted:

Or like maybe he didn't like playing with you. That's probably a new thought for you because

#gotem

Did I do it right deadtear?

I feel like deadtear would say no.

Alunan
May 27, 2008

Kimsemus posted:

I'm as calm as a hindu cow, I just wanted there to be no question about how I felt. :toot:

I think everyone knows how you feel. Your obsession with boat is hard to hide.

Alunan
May 27, 2008

Valar Morghulis posted:

I don't mind DBRB fleets.
Am I bad?

No you are just mentally able to deal with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alunan
May 27, 2008
God I have to schlep my poo poo to Delve? UUUUGH. I can't even skimp out with Angelique "I lost your poo poo and 4 jump freighters this month" Dominique anymore. Where is my loving blockade runner?

• Locked thread