Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

VideoGames posted:

Just send an application and welcome aboard!
The tax rate is 0.5% and all you have to do is have fun, chill and mine!

How likely are you to keep playing for a while? I would be sad if I put an alt in and you went inactive right after. I suppose you making this thread is a good sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

VideoGames posted:

I am definitely playing for a long while! As I said in my corp chat (its so :3: to have a corp chat!!) I plan on doing as many mining and exploration missions as I can. I am enjoying myself way too much to quit!

Cheeky! Thank goodness. I was a bit baffled.

Good enough for me, let's netflix mine and chill. I'll probably do exploration more than mine, it is somewhat engaging. I can also show you how to huff gas in wormholes sometime.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

I'm not going back. Also I am thoroughly blacklisted.

Why? Did something happen, or were they just like "if you leave you aren't allowed to come back!"

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

gwrtheyrn posted:

Basically joining our enemy in the middle of a war and publicly accusing people of doing shady poo poo :shrug:

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I didn't mentally register PH as "enemy" as much as "hapless targets," but I was forgetting that they are just an arm of PL.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

well the black list isnt a black list per se, its just a safety measure for people who join ~the enemy~

If this is the case, maybe people would feel better if they gave it a different name, like the time-out corner or the danger zone? Angelique definitely belongs in those places.

• Locked thread