Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

this thread made me want to play eve again. Figure out how to hook another monitor up to my computer and just mine space rocks on a screen next to me at all times.

is that what the noobie mining guild essentially is?

sounds like my kind of game

e; oooo or better yet figure how to to play eve off my phone with teamviewer or something to keep my space rock number moving when I'm out with friends and living life, anyone figure that out yet? that sounds much more appealing than any browser game. mining space rocks is simple enough I feel like to do that.macro it up?

I LIKE COOKIE fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Apr 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

wait i watched a youtube video and i thought i should focus on industry, memory, and intelligence? whatever those mean I havnt played this game since early 07? was it really that long ago or am I confused with how long this games been going?

anyways I'm kinda just trying to figure how the controls without the tutorial and its proving to be harder to remember than I thought. doing the mining career job opportunities thing. which the youtube video told me to do

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

what if i care less about having the coolest ship and missiles and just want to specialize in something worth botting or something automatic and repeptative that gives good gains or is sought after or something?. is that legal in this game? and keep it going on my phone while I'm out skating and stuff and treat it more like a phone game than a real game?. with little regard to getting banned because lol eve the spaceship game

I have no clue what that entails and havnt even looked into botting. what do goons think of botting this giant space game that holds the country of Iceland's economy or whatever.

is it punishable in Iceland to bot or do bad things in this game btw? serious question

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

Maybe I will like just doing other things and will give up quickly on the mining bot endeavor. Or maybe I will enjoy the fact that I'm cheating (is there a less harsh word?) at a game a lot of people dedicate their lives to. even if my gains are total poo poo compared to playing for real, who cares. I have trouble getting into videogames nowadays because of the huge amount of time they require to play seriously.

also I hate phone games and play none. I think this "phone game" would be different because its a real game, in a really cool actual 1 server world. ISK essentially has USD value, no? even if small. I fell like doing this could be something I enjoy? just wanna try it. and I've botted games before to varying degrees of success (mostly zero lol)

or should I not do it because people take offense to how I live my space life?

either way, botting or not- I'm still going to try the game out and take mining for a spin. If someone has advice for me and would rather reach me ingame my name is nevermind. i guess i will get banned for giving it out and talking about botting

I LIKE COOKIE fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Apr 27, 2016

• Locked thread