Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Kickstarter was a great idea

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Oh boy time for GSF to define what is and isnt doxxing

:allears:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Goatman Sacks posted:

https://www.google.com/#q=Despera

pls post to reddit for upvotes proof of evil goonsies doxxing

Reddits plenty of fun to read as it is

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

must be a slow day if we got 3 poo poo tier reddit shills back at once

That hurts coming from a guy who literally lives in a thread and does nothing but madpost

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Its not real money for fucks sake. Also gj with whoever came out with the windows 98 look of evening games.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Eminai posted:

You're an idiot. Go look up PLEX, then go look up gambling addiction, then ask somebody with the mental capacity of a five year old to explain it to you.

you mad bra?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Nah dude, the whole anti gambling thing is because goons care about addiction and its consequences not because they make a lot of isk.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Glory of Arioch posted:

yeah, this is pretty much the case

the money they get from plex -> isk from people with real life gambling problems is worth more to them than the game balance issues or other such "soft" problems

I'm sure most if not all the people on Iwantisk are people who lost their life savings on three ishtars and a crour

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
It's possible to want to be in another group more rather than just hate gsf as well.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Afk ratting is dead broski. I know you aren't familiar with the game that the thread you live in is supposed to be about.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Troll the regulars, duh.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
They troll themselves!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

quote me reddit you obsessive fucks

Yes they are the obsessive ones

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Angelique was it really necessary to send me a screen shot on an error message of you trying to kick me from your Corp and a copy paste?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

Hi Despera -- you still liking that alcoholica corp or whatever? Can you get them to take that cringy bullshit about drinking kool-aid out of your in-game title? I know it's silly but I have that quote of yours in my bio you see and I attributed you and so people click your name and see your title and think oh hey look this person is in a reddit corp.

I

Yes, alcoholocaust. I should ask them to change it. The qoute isn't really specific to goons. I hope theta is doing well.

Imperial transcontinental logistics. Yes this was awhile ago but it was amusing to log on the character for the first time in months and get a bunch of angry mails from you.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Zephyrine posted:

What pilot?

Despera Shi

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Zephyrine posted:

Has never been in ITL?

Check coffee vanilla

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

ullerrm posted:

Hey, while you're posting here -- holy poo poo Despera, what is this T2 invuln, heavy neut poo poo? You could have PMed me and I'd have given you a pair of C-type invulns so you could at least tank one measly DD. Hell, my Phoenix could tank two pre-nerf DDs, much less the current nerfed garbage.

Why you think that guy is me?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
My apologies Angelique if that's the case

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

ullerrm posted:

Different Despera, so to speak. That's dragonstalking.

(Who knows, maybe you're a parachute, you both make really terrible posts)

Yeah I guess everyone you don't like is the same pilot.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Now every timesomeone commits insurance fraud Flanders is going to lecture me about the fit?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

ullerrm posted:

Insurance fraud ships should be unfit, it partly defeats the point of insurance fraud if you're needlessly throwing away perfectly good modules :colbert:

Selling capital mods is almost as annoying as selling the ship and never doubt someone's ability to be lazy.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Test is using maelstroms? Sweet something I like flying

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Hagop posted:

OK, so I have the game, an account, and a character. I followed the tutorial around until it told me to find cosmic anomaly(which I don't know how to do), and buy a probe gun (which I don't seem to have the cash for). So, now what do I do?

Say gently caress exploration (at least till you understand the game better) and shoot poo poo with the military career dude.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

dragonstalking posted:

I literally threw half the fit together (everything but the mids really) before I undocked and jumped and didn't have my invulns on because poo poo who expects getting awoxxed on a impulse POS bash? Also I was still up-in-the-air as to how this thing should actually end up looking.

Anyways your fit is bad because :lol: at spending that amount of dosh on a throwaway cap; you know that ancillary is like a bil on its own right? I'm rich but I'm not Xolve-rich.

Question really is, "was it thread worthy?"

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Reminds me I need to ask for that title change

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Orange Red Bull posted:

So i just watched the vod of the metashow and it sounds like we've taken a lot of stuff back in fade and pb and are running a well thought out campaign of unfun poo poo for the enemies that remain in the area

Im curious what the D names have to say about that :colbert:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
lovely adms, mostly pH doing the defense. Don't get me wrong the moment pln3 want to deep dick you guys they'll log on supers.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Orange Red Bull posted:

what good are supers against interceptors and stealth bombers :psyduck:

is that why this deep dicking isnt materializing?

Pretty good actually. I dunno, try taking 93pi and see what happens.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
You can lead a horse to a non poisonous Kool aid substitute .....

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

Glory of Arioch posted:

but you can't stop d-name posting

Don't ask for it then

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

darth cookie posted:

I'm absolutely certain that no one worth listening to has asked you to post here.

Orange Red Bull posted:

So i just watched the vod of the metashow and it sounds like we've taken a lot of stuff back in fade and pb and are running a well thought out campaign of unfun poo poo for the enemies that remain in the area

Im curious what the D names have to say about that :colbert:

Yeah he was kind of a dumbass. I was wanting to use that Kool aid picture against the morons running gsf and he was kind enough to ask. Send me your list of posters worth listening to so I can check next time kthx.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

vyst posted:

You mean the Kool aid picture I posted because you're too lovely to find one yourself?

Yeah, thanks again

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
It is nice not to have to worry about the doxxing dramastorm.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
gently caress I missed srp for ratting cartiers

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Without theta gsf would have probably 1/3rd of the supers they have, to never use.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation

vyst posted:

Still more than TEST has total

Yep but logging in doesn't require a death wish

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Say what you will about test but there is substantial power in owning the main communication hub in eve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Lol requires you to post all alts? What you pinky swear all your accounts are listed?

• Locked thread