Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

amazeballs posted:

and test alliance is unironically using shield supers and thinks they are good

Why are you complaining? I have to train missiles now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Bob killed the first titan

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Take it up with innomittani, innominate came to me last time I banned a guy (this was a dude who got blacklisted by his CEO and I happened to be around) and says he has to demod me cause i used the ban button but I explained what was up and he was like oh ok just don't again

God cry more

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Probably demodded since you spent your entire life on the forums (and still butthurt over the loss of your pathetic power there) and hoped you would go outside but clearly that plan failed to include this cesspit.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Where the gently caress do items you hit deliver to "some character" go?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

orange juche posted:

They go to some character obviously. Log into all of them and open their hangars.

E how's test treating you

had to get a gay levi but fine

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I'm guessing its in the delivery hanger at the specific citadel but it just wont show up in assets because ccp.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Sometimes in war the right thing to do isn't the smart thing to do. He's probably worth the bullshit he brings about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Put a little more effort into these goonfleet ads Jesus christ

• Locked thread