Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Is Goku bumpin' yet or is it still dead?

we deported our structure-management incompetence to groon (rip groon guys, please come back, we still love you) and successfully set up a citadel while destroying all who dared gaze upon Mi Mi Coleslaw's Beach Resort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Angelique, two things:

One, go to Groon. Pandemic Horde is the merely the latest fashionable gaggle of retards in space. Groon is a fun, cool place with filled with fun, cool people. Horde is not.

Two, put up or shut up, because I'm tired of hearing serious allegations with no supporting evidence. If you accuse someone, have something to back it up.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

gwrtheyrn posted:

We should let them move stuff out but allow hole squad to shoot them

Cowards will be shot :commissar:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

if your ketchup isn't heinz you should be taken out back and shot

although that's a bit of a misnomer anyway because if it isn't heinz it isn't ketchup

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Whole grain mustard is amazing and if you haven't tried it you're missing out.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Where is Garnt when you need a shining empire rebuilt out of a giant turdpile :sigh:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

Why not just join DJ's corp if you're gonna quit or complain but don't want to abandon your goonbros?

because Darius Johnson's a giant manbabby who can't actually run anything besides his mouth

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

RhoA posted:

Remember the golden age of Hole Squad when foehammer was CEO?

Those were the days.

literally only days though :smith:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

He tried to Mandozer but awoxed too close to the sun and was burned to a crisp.

That's giving Clay too much credit.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Xolve posted:

:wtc:

Waffles isn't PL.

Guilt by association.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I just started playing spacegaem, how long until im as broken and awful as everyone ITT?

18 months

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Angelique we're actually dispatching a crack team of Russians to cut the power to your house as I write this

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

snakes are pirate faction implants that increase your base velocity by a bunch, in The Old Days you could make interceptors do like 20km/s

Bring back octuple MWD scorpions and make Eve great again

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

ullerrm posted:

Oh, there are counters.

Although it does put the lie to the constant crowing here about PH being cute newbies. Sure, PL and NC show up to PH's timers, and PH uses PL's forums and jabber, but they're totally different, for reasons such as

PH doesn't get to keep any pilots with supers

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Hi Vyst. How's it going?

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Babby's first citadel abortion. Hi Groon!

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

darth cookie posted:

Did hole squad kill the citadel?

Holesquad: setting your dreams of heaven on fire

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

As the guy who ran the majority of the platoons when things were active I can assure you we never got official support from El Jefe past his initial broadcast or two. Every week we'd hear "the big push is probably this weekend" and then nothing ever happened--until the war happened, and Eve Online was suddenly interesting to play again. Plus, Planetside 2 is free. In fact, it was originally the game we were all going to show up in instead of H1Z1, but then whatever Sony group it was running the thing sold it/went under/was closed, and it wasn't until recently that Daybreak and Mittens and Co. got together and worked out a promo deal for some cosmetic crap in exchange for getting more players into the game.

So no, the Planetside 2 push has been very different. And by different I mean it died in infancy.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Syndic Thrass posted:

Jk love you fix lag

Thanks bae <3

I don't think more than a couple people are still doing it. There was a huge update that allowed for constructable bases that just came out, and it's apparently really good, but without the promised support materializing I, and probably most others who gave it a shot, won't come back.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Syndic Thrass posted:

I have a strict policy that the only game dbrb plays that I will play is eve. Coincidentally I have a policy that I'll play any game but eve with dbrb

DBRB is the worst Galaxy pilot in the history of ever, which is why I basically pulled an older sibling trick and handed him the equivalent of a controller that wasn't plugged in (I.e. a squad of random pubbies)

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

It was basically a repeat of this scene every time we'd ask for an opt-all or a hurf announcement

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Also Xenuria is docked in our citadel so we might as well burn it down and build a new one now.

how could you let this happen

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Jazzzzz posted:

so was that just Paco's schtick or is he really online cancer

That's how he actually is all the time.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

quote:

I don't think the thickness of my skin or the ability to playfully rib others is the issue

your skin's so thin I'm not even sure you have one

quote:

No, I understand the culture just fine

no

quote:

five loving paragraphs

dude if you didn't poo poo out a huge mass of angry sperg when someone told you to shut up they wouldn't tell you to shut up

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

cravius posted:

holy poo poo I hope you're trolling

Fix Lag posted:

That's how he actually is all the time.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

vyst posted:

If you keep sperging about doxxing, instead of cuteposting I'm going to do grossposting and post pictures of my bruises

do it

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Marauders are now in a really lovely spot. They can't refit with weapon timers, so there goes refitting during bastion. They can't move when bastioned, and they can't rep/tank worth a drat when not bastioned. And now, they're no longer e-war immune during bastion.

Any thoughts on how to make them suck less without breaking them?

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

A 15-20% bonus to grappler falloff per level of marauder during bastion would be terrifying. And awesome. Probably a little too awesome.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

HOLE SQUAD RIDES

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Dalael posted:

I never quite understood the whole, "Reset FCON!" mentality nor why people want to shoot them that badly.
But it will be my pleasure to shoot them when the time comes.

they enjoyed shooting us when we weren't allowed to shoot back on orders from CD

they were also insufferably ehonourabru

their day of reckoning has come

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Deadtear please rate your hate of me from 1 to eternal burning hellfire in intensity

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

nice meltdown

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

They're locked in here with me.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Is it true that GSF has recruited stunt flores

actual video of the event

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Farg posted:

hi guys can you scan down a wormhole with only 4 probes? this is urgent

Magic Eight Ball says don't count on it.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Despera posted:

Both know something about useless allies

:ironicat:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Babby's first solo Ishtar kill.

He was bait and scrammed me, and a stratios and a proteus came in to help, but I burned him and outran his friends.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

pmchem posted:

Is that a svipul? What's a svipul?

I don't know if you're trolling about Darius Johnson's Svipul comment but that's a Stratios, which is a faction cruiser that can warp cloaked and kites like a monster. It's great for hunting ratters with.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

darth cookie posted:

Ban all d- posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

Yeah if you ever have a problem with registration or auth, take it to Deadtear first.

• Locked thread