Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

how space important do you have to be to make an im leaving post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Jon Snow alive in Westeros

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

man you guys sure post on reddit a lot for not liking it

how about you address what they posted white noise boy :colbert:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

Your information is out of date.

Edit: we've killed 4-5 caps and one SC this week.

Im surprised theres any ratting at all going on in Dek whats up

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Deklein#npc24

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Butt Discussin posted:

Why? Did something happen, or were they just like "if you leave you aren't allowed to come back!"

"I know all these things about all these people but I wont say nothin scouts honour" best wishes all toodles, oh and insert reddit bait classic unsubstantiated accusations right here for my new overlords upvotes to the left.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Narciss posted:

It's amazing how everyone who leaves GSF turns out to have been a rascal, scoundrel, and also a spy. Good on you guys for cleaning out the riffraff.

I cant think of anyone that has left that isnt a total dickbag besides endie :colbert:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Guys im joining the enemy please give me a free pass for life thanks

Just look at all the things I voluntarily did for you of my own free volition

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

if reddit wasnt a hostile circlejerk full of unfunny shitlords and women-haters how would that benefit goonfleet :allears:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Those were both sion's ideas? That's pretty great. :laugh:

Or GSF could've just sat on their thumbs instead of making war

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

I'd love to know what this "shady poo poo" is, if it's some stupid catfight in illum or whatever, :nallears:, but if it's some ridiculous internal org rot that's going to eat the alliance then it needs to be outed unless you feel like loving everyone else who doesn't know about it and stares at you like an old man yelling at a cloud.

Thats like the 4th time this year a defector has left with that claim and nobody ever comes off with anything, pretty sure they're just giving jeffraider posting fuel

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Guys I never knew people were being abused in videogames :negative:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

I mean... 6 months ago you also said the Imperium was invincible, so :shrug:

no you and the rest of eve did

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Did GSFs enemies come up with the "niggertown" name for a Mumble channel as well?

Edit - Did that ever get changed or are people still clinging to their need for racial slurs?

GSF like PL has some old guard that used to be or still are slightly useful and that seems to warrant a pass on racial insensitivity.

Dirk Action (Daruna ITT) a prolific user of goon coon was a mid-level paper pusher in PL and handled a lot of BOT renter stuff. I believe he does crootment now.

And of course Jeffraider as Graths #2 can do or say whatever the gently caress he wants without getting poo poo on, its doesnt make it right but there it is.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

mpaarating posted:

For those that have been friendzoned, I've found this to be pretty helpful. I fully expect my jabber access to be restored soon.

http://gettingoutofthefriendzone.net/

I had gsf jabber access for 5 years and I can count the number of times I joined a room on one hand, its nothing but dota chat and worse in the more targeted rooms.

Everytime I see a: "Omg look at this super-interesting thing from gsf jabber" post on leddit its like :ughh:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

jeffraider posted:

guys did martin tell u to call me a racist

Hi jeff whens the next podcast? And can you try to have at least one or some goon coons on its getting kinda circle-jerky, thanks. Love you, love your show.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Baculus posted:

Seemed more anti-circle-jerk than anything.

I was aiming for ironic sarcasm but whatever

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I think we can all agree and come together about being flawed human beings riddled with idiosyncrasies and hypocrasies who play a bad videogame on the same shard :roboluv:

wait who am i kidding i dont even play anymore yall are dumb get hosed

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:munch:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Maneck posted:

I can see why that might prompt you to leave. That's pretty weird.

Hey guys i bumped into a current csm member over on this oddball niche forum saying or posting bizarre things that might possibly be construed as being pro-nazi or white supremicist but dont ever go look because that would be wierd or doxxing :psyduck:

I wanna see all wierd poo poo about everybody anywhere, its human nature why do you think The Enquirer is still in business.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

that rear end though

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Goatman Sacks posted:

pls post to reddit for upvotes proof of evil goonsies doxxing

dirk action already got it

hi reddit suck my dilz

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Deadtear used to also post in the Dota thread (both Pro & general chat) but I think he was intimidated by Wangsbig's big wang and stopped posting there as of late.

the only good thread from april to sept is the game of thrones thread anyways :colbert:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Daruna posted:

yeah dude lol

on a scale of 1-10 how triggered are you about taking posts from external forums, posting them to another and drawing conclusions

you realize you do the same thing everyday right

how is niggerdly corporation today?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

If Sion didn't want people to know that stuff he shouldn't have put it out there to begin.

:ironicat:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Retarded Goatee posted:

People get so loving weird and dumb because of this bad video game.

Take a step back from the computer and take a deep breath.

Not until GSF atones for its sins and they are many

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

I don't think he got that callback given his proclivity to be a dense idiot. :ssh:

nice meltdown :sun:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

VideoGames for GSF ceo

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

VideoGames posted:

I would be awful!

its perfect

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Given what you know of GSF and the overarching strategy for this thing the rest of eve keep trying to call a war, where do you see GSF in 6 months time? One year?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

evilweasel posted:

With fozziesov, I don't think we can be kept out of Deklein. Our enemies smashed a lot of our poo poo, smashed our aura of invincibility, and I think that got them a lot of what they're looking for. I don't think that enough people want to live there and play fozziesov tug of war to keep us out over the long term because ultimately it's just not that much fun without the overarching "victory in deklein" thing. But we certainly can't hold the amount of space we had before, which means us and our allies will be packed into less space. From there, we're no longer unchallenged kings of eve, but we have a lot of people we don't like who we can go make miserable (though we probably can't evict them from their space long-term because it's just not sustainable in fozziesov).

I believe someone from PL (jeffraider?) said something to that effect as well, that they're not interested in living there longterm and figure we'll get back Dek at least, but then threaten they'll come farm us if we get to big. I'm sure they'll come back if they're bored and they think they'd win again, so we'll have to work on ways to deal with that (if by keeping everything in lowsec, or finding a way to deal with a supercap fleet).

I hope the powers that be know enough not to let them off the hook again ala VFK or B-R if an opportunity presents itself to buttfuck them again

Mister Vee always said Elise is a snake and hes right

Aint nobody trying to be frenemies but Mittens

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

evilweasel posted:

I would much rather they be out of the game entirely

Im sure ccp did an internal cost-benefit analysis a long time ago with these gamble lords and decided they are worth keeping around until the uproar gets too big.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Despera posted:

Nah dude, the whole anti gambling thing is because goons care about addiction and its consequences not because they make a lot of isk.

:frogout:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

this game is way better when you don't take it too seriously

I just farted so hard :gas:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

globby pls if sov was worth anything dont you think your overlords would have some

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

how are russians less efficient at isk making?

vodka, bear, balailaika

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

speaking of citadels

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53796828/

first fortizar dead to gsf's miniluv

Has anybody built or killed an XL yet? Or is the build time such that there arent any out yet

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

The first ever XL is going to be in JU-. Theta has been collecting isk and materials for months so it's bound to go up any day now.

lol

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Vando posted:

I have no skin in this particular game but holy lol leaving an alliance and still trying to throw ~Humble Opinions~ around about how people should handle affairs within it? Bold moves indeed.

This is what happens when people leave to join the enemy and find that their posting, forums, jabber, culture are insufferable.

I mean lookit all the D names up in here they probably got 50 posts on PL.com

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i too am gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

Well someone woulda posted it better the karma goes to me for my own loss.

:colbert:

Theres a writeup on pcgamer right now from random_scrub731 on "lol why i left the imperium" so i guess anyone can get 15 minutes these days

http://www.pcgamer.com/why-i-defected-from-eve-onlines-greatest-empire/

• Locked thread