Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

CCP said they're aiming for it to be Free-to-play, and yeah it'll be hacked to poo poo but I still hold out hope that Grief Univeristy & that stuff will be revived.

The Vale bit I just repeated from what Vily & TEST leaders said publicly because, honestly, they know more about their own plans than anyone else.

Also fair point on the CO2 thing, I forgot to mention that.

I know people dislike Aegis sov, but I genuinely find it to be more entertaining for a few different reasons. See; FCON taking DARK.'s space out in Immensea etc. while DARK were busy taking FCONs space. That, to me, is kind of funny and neat.

Grief University alumni unite :)

I was in the first warbarge hijacking, when we screwed over I think it was e-uni? Because we had just figured out how to drag other people into queueing warbarges and it owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Are citadels in game yet?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4glcn9/tomorrow_after_the_patch_behold_your_new_god/?ref=share&ref_source=link

This is a good dragonstalking post and I am glad that the Revelation will be a Good Dread.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Siets posted:

:shittypop:

RIP .01 ISKing.

RIP indeed.

that's with almost maxed marketdude skills. If you buy some poo poo you are going to pay through the nose in a non-conquerable station.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Despera posted:

I don't know how something that is capable of killing everything easily isn't relevant Of course we should listen to the people who said "supers don't matter matter in fozzie sov" then proceeded to lose all their sov to said supers.

If you keep jumping instead of bridging, you're going to swiftly find yourself without a titan to do it with.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Xolve posted:

'Dread bombing' is dropping a shitload of suicide dreads on a super, and has nothing to do with stealth bombers.

To be fair he's never seen a capital ship, let alone a supercap.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

GreenBuckanneer posted:

also is base broker fee broken or is just me? 84%? wtf

apparently it's a visual display bug, and the tax is off by a decimal point.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

So this happened in Horde:

https://zkillboard.com/related/30003687/201604281600/

They lost 738M isk in ships, and failed to kill the dread :shobon:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

jm20 posted:

How did the dread track them? They were moving around at 4-5k right?

The rat dreads are fitted with HA guns, they can blap frigates at close range, and do over 2000 dps.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

AAPsel posted:

we killed one that dropped a shadow serpentis 10000mn AB bpo. that's not a typo.

BPC

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ynglaur posted:

It's deeply telling that we are more concerned over having a good forums mod than we are when FCs leave, than when allies backstab or abandon us, than when senior GSOL people leave, or even when Good Posters depart for r/eve (hi Endie). No, all of those things pale compared to losing the Forums Moderator.

Early reg dates please tell us: does this mean the True Flame of Gooniness yet flickers, and may yet return?

:justpost:

As long as our posting jabber backbone remains strong we will never lose

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

Are we not talking about the Aeon we killed today? :v:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53696853/

Was he trying to rat in that? Ahahaha :getin:

Seriously though I've talked to dudes in the SA discord and Short Bus and SLYCE are notable pvp powerhouses responsible for great things such as

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

Actually he has been ratting in it all day. He was too easy to spook so we nabbed a thanatos instead. Then he warped the aeon in to save the thanatos, and well.

Note this is all second hand. But so far in the last week we've killed about five carriers, one dread, now a super, and a crapload of rattlesnakes.

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and say these paisti syndicate guys stupid as gently caress and are going to get murdered by the bakers dozen and Horde has a better chance of keeping Fade than these jackasses do dek.

Killing dumb ratters in dek is fun, I gotta get some ships into bridge range and go do stuff. If I can find the login button :effort:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

Honestly, I've been wanting to kill ratters in Dek for years now so I'm basically living the dream right now.

Since we've lost our SOV we don't want to push too hard and break them before we kill everything they have to rat with, so if the retaking of dek takes a long while I wont mind as long as there are ratters to kill. What's the minimum comp that can roam and gently caress ratters up? Do Sa Matra Specials work still?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I'm thinking I'll put one pilot on a malediction or w/e for initial tackle and the other be in a stratios. Can a stratios take down a ratting Rattlesnake?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I need to get back into J-space because if we're stepping up anti-ratter ops, whole squid will be the place to be, because most holes wind up in Dek/Tenal/Branch/etc. Is Goku bumpin' yet or is it still dead?

E: Also gently caress staging from Saranenene because god dammit I didn't like staging from Dek for PVP poo poo, staging from Saranen to roam Dek is a pain in the dick.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Fix Lag posted:

we deported our structure-management incompetence to groon (rip groon guys, please come back, we still love you) and successfully set up a citadel while destroying all who dared gaze upon Mi Mi Coleslaw's Beach Resort

Holy poo poo this is the thing i needed to push me back into wormholes, this should be in the holesquad recruitment OP.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Praise Mi Mi for she is love you

also catface

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Go find Atlantis, and make Bernie president there.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

if paco and his headmate or whatever the gently caress are allowed to post freely, you can deal with a quoted redditbaby post

Which one is paco here?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dr. Pangloss posted:

Angelique, please don't go to horde. come lose ships stupidly with us in Groon. Horde is the worst, even knowing I was about to awox them it was about all I could take to be in channel with them. Don't do it!!!

Thirding this, seriously, groon is the far better option for people who don't want to space empire and just want to chill. :(

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Are you doing this on gfdotcom right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeberuvLbpg

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Oovee posted:

Let the logistics person do whatever he/she wants, doin that poo poo is like having a second job inside a god drat video game. Its only natural you dont want stay at yer old "job" a second longer.

I'm not mad or upset because other than her occasional bad posts, (which everyone makes, lets face it noone posts perfect all the time) she's been a stellar person both in the alliance and in this thread. I was just recommending Groon as a better alternative than Pandemic Horde because Pandemic Horde is a god drat awful choice, there really is no redeeming features of that group for an established player. Groon is extremely chill and relaxed, I've flown with groons quite a bit and they're great people (except Pavka who loses insane blingy poo poo in dumb ways).

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

Confirmed Groon are the chillest of chill-space-bros. The pineapple is the western space emperor we need. With a heart of pineapple and a fist of iron.

Though sometimes you have to drop everything and dive head first into the unknown and I can't think of a more different experience than PH.

Well, if you ever come to your senses after what I assume is the eve version of joining the Polar Bear Club, I'm sure they'd be glad to have you. Best of luck with your new space thing.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 10:02 on May 3, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Goatman Sacks posted:

Neat, have you thought about joining one of the True Goon (tm) groups though?

Shut the gently caress up, poo poo for brains. You're becoming a d-level poster, except spouting the opposite lines.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I went on 2 nullsec fleets last night. First time responding to a nullsec ping in about 18 months. One was a swordfleet, the other was a caracal fleet to get rid of the MOA caracals that were preventing our sword fleet from swording or fiesta cats from partying or clown shoes from joking or something.

Maybe part of it was the FC not explicitly telling us what we were doing (beyond sitting on a gate) or why we were doing it, but nullsec fleets seem very confusing. But apparently we got cake? I didn't see any cake tho.

don't go on mainfleets, you won't be told what the gently caress you are actually going to accomplish. Find a group who does small gang poo poo, i.e. Black Ops, and/or Hole Squad or possibly SV (dunno if they do small gang poo poo anymore) and then you can actually pursue coherent objectives that you are aware of and can see your effect on them, instead of being buried under 6 layers of bullshit to keep out :effort: spies.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

I can honestly say that the reddit thread is the last thing I wanted.

And I have to be truthful about why I'm leaving. If I say "toodles!" and just run off then people will get the wrong idea.

Well unfortunately, leaving and going to an alliance that ostensibly hates our guts, during a war, while they have people who can forum-dump goonfleetdotcom, will lead to them seizing on your post and shaking you for all the spin victory they can, even when you try to not be a pawn in the machine, there you have it. This is why we said join groon if you were truly tired of metagaming space bullshit :shobon:

Regardless of whether you were actual leadership or not, you were a generally well-liked, high-visibility pilot within the alliance, and leaving due to unspecified reasons and going to the opposing alliance is an easy PR victory and a mad upvote circle jerk for them. It's also a bit of a morale hit due to now a lot of the line members will internally ask "what is this shady unspecified poo poo going down in my alliance? are the bad guys right?" If you're going to hint at poo poo, just rip the bandage off and let some sun on the rotten poo poo, else it's just going to start festering.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 23:38 on May 3, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I'd love to know what this "shady poo poo" is, if it's some stupid catfight in illum or whatever, :nallears:, but if it's some ridiculous internal org rot that's going to eat the alliance then it needs to be outed unless you feel like loving everyone else who doesn't know about it and stares at you like an old man yelling at a cloud.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I wish you would have just put out a real talk reason for why you were leaving, zephyrine, but I guess admitting to being bored and burning out on space work isn't a compelling reason in the face of high-level spies nailing themselves on crosses for all to marvel at. Gotta get on their level to make friends in the new crew I guess, though I think just being honest and open about your reasons would have made you enough friends anyways?

orange juche fucked around with this message at 07:03 on May 4, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Remember this is just a drat video game and nothing in it matters once CCP pulls the plug on this dead gay game. Don't wreck friendships over a dead gay game, just don't.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Not once in the entire history of CODE. Alliance has a member ganked someone that followed The Code (The New Halaima Code of Conduct) and had a legitimate mining permit.

Don't gently caress with Videogames. :catbert:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

yeah it's a plastic.

No joke this is where government cheese comes from

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Reverand maynard posted:

did aryndal vyst really leave

And literally nothing of value was lost, especially with that.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If anyone war decs VideoGames corp GoonSwarm and PL should make a pact to completely wreck them overnight.

Also, why does EVEMON say I have 1mil more total SP than I actually have?

Bring back the bropact?

EVEMON says you have 1 mil more SP than you actually have because :ccp: is really bad at APIs. They haven't figured out how to make the database count backwards when you lose SP due to Skill Extractors.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dalael posted:

Deny it all you want. But ketchup is one of the best condiment and definitely beats the poo poo out of mustard. Any day of the week.

:allbuttons:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shut the gently caress up globby stop trying to scam videogames with your bullshit.

:frogout: and die (ingame) tia

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

I don't listen to low tier rappers like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Excuse me :crossarms:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Archenteron posted:

Evilweasel has been making some low-to- no-hurf, real talk, good posts. Can we make him CEO? What a journey from being a SA mod back on the day where Eve chat was gulag'd away.

It's Videogames in five to six years :3:

If weasel is smart he will run the gently caress away from that. Why in the gently caress would you subject someone you ostensibly like to leading a huge group of shitheads, especially when he's made 0 indication that he would want to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

dabigredboat posted:

Lets reply to this shitshow. I pushed for bobfrommarketing to be banned from the group because he is a pedo, to be honest if I had thought you would care so much and put so much effort into going at me for it, I might have just said gently caress it.. You disagreed and even to the point of calling me a pedo supporter. You took it too far and your posting reached other people who remembered you as the NC.dot guy that used writing for TMC as a way to sneak into goons. Once people realized you were just a poo poo stain who isn't worth much time, they removed you from the group and mocked you v0v.

I do not call people j4g, because I think its petty and can care less. Either I spend time playing games with those people or I do not, I could care less about the rest. I joined SA back in the day to post on FYAD and that is about it. I barely post here in MMO because meh, but it is fun to read from time to time for posts like this.

I do not rant about anything seriously unless it is just obviously trolling about the subject to stir up conversation or poo poo. But, it never fails to amaze me how people like you still fall for all the poo poo I spew like its 100% serious poo poo.

I do not have a hugbox but I am glad to think you still obsess over me. You make the comment that I am beneath you but I forgot about you when archage ended because you were never important enough to remember. To be honest, the only reason I remember you exist is that about once a month some goons would say "hey that kimsemus guy is still upset about you from archeage and is trying to stir up poo poo with your name again." This has gone on since I stopped playing the game (which is almost two years now.) I mean for someone trying to post all big and bad, you seem to not get my name off your mind as often as you bring it up.

I never claimed you doxxed me or even went after my name outside of dabigredboat, but if you think that will get you brownie points on here go ahead and use it. But hey if you want to do personal attacks you can ask the many goons that I hang out with often as to how much of a "anti social person I am and that I never properly socialize or get hugged by people"

I do not know but maybe someone will let you hang out with goons again after you do what everyone else does, point at dbrb and try to fling poo poo. Because hey in 2016 apparently that is still the "cool thing" for people obsessed with my name to do. You have only been trying for two years now.

Boat shut the gently caress up, if you look at the eve hell dump thread about BFM you were loving screening for that piece of poo poo and making excuses for him being creepy and weird. gently caress off with your lying about that poo poo nerd.

• Locked thread