Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

I forget which patch specifically but it was this year.

If you do damage to the armor & structure, the ship will show damage on it like in this picture.

It's also based on the positional damage that your ships hit the ship at (though you can't control that, that's just the game doing its thing).

Not only that, I was killing an NPC which was inches from death, and all the lights in their windows started flickering wildly :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

CainFortea posted:

Links are dumb. Just delete them all.

Same but with all multiboxing :getin:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Vando posted:

The SA well ran dry because SA doesn't have any fresh blood to speak of and everyone who had the slightest interest in Eve will have been and gone by now. It's not 2007 any more.

As a mostly non-Eve goon, I'll tell you why we're attracting less interest. Tuned in to the fireside chat and got hit with a wall of 'we will make them bored as poo poo and then stomp them, etc'

I don't want to be bored as poo poo in a video game so we can make the enemy bored as poo poo in a video game so we can win nothing that matters anyway

Goons, as in, actual forums posters on this website, aren't like that any more. Nobody gives a poo poo about trolling the enemy, or stomping pubbies, or being the dark heart of the internet or being le epic rusemeister (outside of FYAD or whatever).

And that's before you start using words like HUMINT and Fabian strategy like you're some kind of big deal.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

they sure type like some rather important people :smugjones:

• Locked thread