Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

peak debt posted:

They started development right around the Twilight craze. If they had delivered a decent product they'd have made loving bank.

Whiny goth nerds haven't gone away, the current owners of the IP could still make bank on it if they did it right.

CCP's problem is that they couldn't do it right because they didn't have the resources to make that game and run EVE and ended up loving up both. Also because they're CCP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

If you couldn't warp despite not being scrambled (and it wasn't simply your align time being rear end) file a ticket to get it reimbursed.

Don't mine*. It's terrible. If you want a newbish friendly activity go hunting for relic/data sites. It's cheap to do, interactive and gets you out into different parts of space.

*Unless you're in a Rorqual

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Blasphemaster posted:

I had a good minute to align but the drat thing wouldn't start the warp. I was webbed so I guess my Domi didn't get enough speed to enter warp? Didn't make any sense though, I had launched Light Scouts to deal with the tacklers but they didn't do dick to them. Ugh.

Pff just HiSeccing to get a warchest going, but the setbacks they are a-plenty.

Being webbed actually makes you align out faster. Petition it.

Edit: unless you had no cap. We're you neuted or running modules that sucked your cap up, like a repair module?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

When they said "lossmail" they meant one that would have been posted to zkill

https://zkillboard.com/character/733629010/

because that, amongst other things, shows us what your ship had on it when it died.

edit: except that domi loss isn't on there (I presume because it died to rats without intervention of a player and you don't have an API logged with the site?)

I'm just guessing here.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Jun 16, 2017

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Goonfleet

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Depends if he was given free reign to buzzsaw through the place and do what was necessary.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

its real simple, i got merchi into goonfleetswarm

You utter bastard.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Gotta go fast. Name every warp rigged sabre Sonic.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Pffhahahahaha. I wonder if that's a EULA violation?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

Eve used to be so good.

What alternate reality fiction newsletter did you get this from?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Catberry posted:

Penifs head.

Heh. :dong:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Lansoc posted:

I was in shadow state in 2013 when they were SMA.. I would just join Goons and find a niche in there but I don't post enough lol

You seem ready for PL.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Good luck ROFL lmao duder.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Nothing.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The only way EVE 2 would not be poo poo is if whoever took it over realized that it should be a monster's ball that facilitates the consequences, rivalries and skullduggery that is EVE's USP, without the insanely bad interface/unconsionably bad grind.

I'm not actually sure that it could be done even if the hypothetical purchasers had the right mentality.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

lucifirius posted:

Jokes on you, I'm not in gsf or a blue to gsf. Or in panfam.

Post your Procurer fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

One day I'll learn not to google poo poo I know I shouldn't google. But it's not today. :smithicide:

• Locked thread